• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Again, the thing that's called a conspiracy is "WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY". Calling it a conspiracy implies that it's false. If you want to argue that less white people and more people of color is a good thing, you can go ahead and do that, it's a separate discussion, but I'm not interested in it right now. My point is that there is a process happening, and as it happens, the amount of white people shrinks, while the amount of non white people increases. This effect is called the "white replacement theory", and it is happening. Again, I'm not arguing that it's good or bad, only that is something that is currently actually happening, and therefore it is not a conspiracy, and any claim otherwise is gaslighting, because, again, IT IS HAPPENING. Are you saying I'm wrong?

If there is anything that can possibly be described as a "white replacement conspiracy", it's being perpetuated by Republicans - against themselves. Scum like antivaxxers are killing their own.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
This is ridiculous It can be a Conspiranoic Thing, who in actuality is racist
tumblr_mjz16kffJy1qc67tzo1_500.gifv

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am concerned that immigrants come here the correct way, and without financial assistance, free cell phone, and what not like they are doing currently. And it's not just me saying this but every immigrant that has came here the legal means before them. They are wondering what they did all that leg work for right now. Likewise, they see these newly arriving families that speak no English what so ever, all the way in the middle of corn field Ohio of all places, just the same as me. I am noticing mostly Mexican, but I am very concerned about those coming in from further abroad who may be a legit threat to someone, because why would they not exist? Why would someone who normally could not make it into America try to get in when the getting is good?

I agree with your point about illegal immigration and unqualified immigration. In general, there should be and there is a set of criteria to regulate immigration, I believe that a country belongs first to those who were raised there and who descend from the people that built or contributed to its existence. In this regard, it comes down to how well the authorities and the system are processing the cases of these immigrants, because each person's situation is unique and requires a human observation of the circumstances. One can also agree or disagree with the criteria for immigration, to think it should be less or more strict.

However, in the case of the United States, we shouldn't assume that the presence of all the non-whites is a result of immigration. There were spanish language settlements in considerable parts of the country before these parts even belonged to the United States. The black people, free men and women or slaves, gave their lives labor to establish and develop the country. And let's not forget that the mostly white europeans were the invading immigrants in the first place, slaying the natives and appropriating the territory (among the settlers there should be ethnic minorities, Europe never was 100% homogenized).

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you're wrong. That change in ethnic percentages is inconsequential, only someone who worries about people being from a different race (the word for it is racism) would care about that beyond casual or sociological curiosity.
I swear talking to you people is like arguing with creationists. You say I'm wrong and literally in the same sentence you confirm that I'm right, and then attack my motives instead.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I swear talking to you people is like arguing with creationists. You say I'm wrong and literally in the same sentence you confirm that I'm right, and then attack my motives instead.
If you perceive that your opposition is fanatical/cultish/religious, don't reason. Go for their morale.

Reactions: erikas

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants < you are all​

Immigrants last time i chekked ,the land stil belongs to the natives so......​

the america we all know was build by Immigrants,so the title makes no sense at all :rolleyes::wacko::rofl2:

Reactions: ZeroT21

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants < you are all​

Immigrants last time i chekked ,the land stil belongs to the natives so......​

the america we all know was build by Immigrants,so the title makes no sense at all :rolleyes::wacko::rofl2:
What about all the rest of the western world that experiences the same?

Reactions: scroeffie1984

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Your perspective is as correct as me saying the meat industry is killing us on purpose…

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Your perspective is as correct as me saying the meat industry is killing us on purpose…
"White people are being replaced" and "white people being replaced on purpouse" is not the same statement. I only asked if you agree with "white people are being replaced".

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"White people are being replaced" and "white people being replaced on purpouse" is not the same statement. I only asked if you agree with "white people are being replaced".

That’s a parlor trick. You want me to compromise this discussion on “white people are being replaced” so that following arguments get more validity.

Reactions: SyphenFreht and Xzi

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
That’s a parlor trick. You want me to compromise this discussion on “white people are being replaced” so that following arguments get more validity.
No i want you to admit to objective reality. If you can't admit this one obvious thing because your entire argument unravels as soon as you do, then maybe its time to consider that maybe the right wingers are actually correct about this.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No i want you to admit to objective reality. If you can't admit this one obvious thing because your entire argument unravels as soon as you do, then maybe its time to consider that maybe the right wingers are actually correct about this.
"White people are being replaced" is an objectively incorrect statement. "White people are breeding under the replacement rate" would be an objectively correct statement. There's a big difference between the two, and if you can't figure out what it is, you need to take some more English/writing classes. You're implying some force of malice where there is none. You can't force whites to pop out more kids for the meat grinder, even if you do ban abortion in some states.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I see this discussion has reached a dead end.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with your point about illegal immigration and unqualified immigration. In general, there should be and there is a set of criteria to regulate immigration, I believe that a country belongs first to those who were raised there and who descend from the people that built or contributed to its existence. In this regard, it comes down to how well the authorities and the system are processing the cases of these immigrants, because each person's situation is unique and requires a human observation of the circumstances. One can also agree or disagree with the criteria for immigration, to think it should be less or more strict.

However, in the case of the United States, we shouldn't assume that the presence of all the non-whites is a result of immigration. There were spanish language settlements in considerable parts of the country before these parts even belonged to the United States. The black people, free men and women or slaves, gave their lives labor to establish and develop the country. And let's not forget that the mostly white europeans were the invading immigrants in the first place, slaying the natives and appropriating the territory (among the settlers there should be ethnic minorities, Europe never was 100% homogenized).

I don't assume that when I see a non-white that they are a result of immigration, that is something I assume by their accent, mannerisms, and such. That said I can generally tell weather a person is here legally, on a visa, or were transplanted here from somewhere else. Even with the language barrier, you can usually go up and find out your self where they came from and why they are here. That said I don't spend my days scouting for immigrants.

As far as America being primarily founded by white Europeans...
...skin color is a strange way to classify them as it does not denote each groups identity. The Dutch, Spanish, British, French, and so on, did not represent the same group. Hell not all Dutch came over here and acted the same, nor the British, etc. History is more nuanced than that. Don't want to fall into the Marxist trap of interpreting things after all as again, not only is life more than skin color and represssion, but its also more than just class and power as a lot of people who come pre-born with certain materialistic benefits also have a charitable heart rather than a heart consumed with greed or the will to control.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As far as America being primarily founded by white Europeans...
...skin color is a strange way to classify them as it does not denote each groups identity. The Dutch, Spanish, British, French, and so on, did not represent the same group. Hell not all Dutch came over here and acted the same, nor the British, etc. History is more nuanced than that. Don't want to fall into the Marxist trap of interpreting things after all as again, not only is life more than skin color and represssion, but its also more than just class and power as a lot of people who come pre-born with certain materialistic benefits also have a charitable heart rather than a heart consumed with greed or the will to control.

I talked about skin color because it's the subject of this thread. I agree that skin color is a strange way to classify people, that adheres to my opinion on the main subject.

Velorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, the real "conspiracies" aren't this complicated and out there. It's so simple all you have to do is look up rather than down, it's not the immigrants, people of color, or anyone struggling to get by in this world that is causing the problems. If you simply look up at the people in power, the few people who hold more wealth than half the USA combined, and corporations then you will find the source of almost every problem we have in society. It's the oldest trick in the book to distract people below a certain wealth line with blown up lies that get people to fight amongst themselves all so the top 1% can rob us blind while we are focused on culture wars and abstract things that at the end of the day won't do anything to improve our lives.

Reactions: Dark_Phoras

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They aren't being replaced. The current "native" whites are too xenophobic to travel outside of their comfort zone. Whereas people from outside of the country are willing to immigrate in. It's the natural progression of a population.

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When everyone is so prolific about their right to express themselves, makes me feel that everyone is just too caught up in their rage, honestly these people need better imaginary friends :sleep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice