OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
It seems that the solution to the R4/YSmenu is just to have it messily in the root of your SD (not something I generally do). I had mine in a folder and it wasn't working either.

Ahh yeah, I need to explain. My program keeps all its data on an internal drive within its file, so it has to find itself to run. It works with argv, and it has a fallback mode where it searches for itself. (so no it doesn't lock up per sey, but it will take awhile to start each time)

I may if its really a problem I may make a hidden configuration file in the root directory ".ppseds.conf" and once it finds itself the first time write to it so it can load up faster from then on.

I did this so I could add however much extra files I wanted past the limited 4mb memory on the DS without having to worry. To revise that choice now would require considerable work to embed all the data (I have all the pokemon icons in there (494 gifs), plus the backgrounds, sound, extended font table, etc).

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well whatever seems the best option for you to work unhindered is fine for us as long its working irrespective of whether we put the file in a folder or not..So how far is the next revision?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, its not really a problem considering what PPSEDS does (totally awesome lol i can clone my Eevee like 10 times now) but maybe just adding a little note to your first post just so people know that it should be in the root of the microSD card would be fine (thus people can try putting it in the root first before asking the same questions).

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
Chase-san said:
...in there (494 gifs), plus the backgrounds, sound, extended font table, etc).

494 pokemon?

No, 494 gifs.

493 pokemon + egg graphic.
smile.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
jonesman99 said:
btw will you add in the function to make new pokemon in a future version?

I have a suggestion or a way to do that with the options already available.. you could clone a pokemon and then just change the species as per your liking with the stats and the move sets etc and you could still have a new pokemon
tongue.gif

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
alidsl said:
Chase-san said:
...in there (494 gifs), plus the backgrounds, sound, extended font table, etc).

494 pokemon?

No, 494 gifs.

493 pokemon + egg graphic.
smile.gif

No, more than 494 Pokemon gifs. There needs to be double that for shinies, different forms (ie. UNOWN, BURMY/WORMADAM, SHELLOS/GASTRODON, DEOXYS, maybe ARECEUS for different plates equiped, SHAYMIN, etc.)

QUOTE(pokeforce @ Oct 7 2009, 10:07 AM)
Ow i miss the How much pp tabel

?
unsure.gif

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
No, more than 494 Pokemon gifs. There needs to be double that for shinies, different forms (ie. UNOWN, BURMY/WORMADAM, SHELLOS/GASTRODON, DEOXYS, maybe ARECEUS for different plates equiped, SHAYMIN, etc.)

I am not going to go THAT far, 1 gif per pokemon. Take it or leave it.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]

I am not going to go THAT far, 1 gif per pokemon. Take it or leave it.

What if I were to go and make sprites for all of these and I *SOMEHOW* get them to you? Would you be willing to put it in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1