ROM Hack PokéSav HGSS [German/Deutsch] !!

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds great, but on my part, my work is like nothing
tongue.gif

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, version 0.02a is out, which is 90.91% translated !!

As soon as I find out where the Pokemon Names, Item Names & Attack Names are located, I will also translate them!
Any help is appreciated!

Sincerly,
Zerrix / Zerrox

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kay, gonna see what i can do about the icon tomorrow, after i come from school, alright?
wink2.gif

Gonna sleep now. Nite

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pretty much all of the text within the combo boxes cannot be seen in reshacker, but you should see it in a hex editor. Open up your hex editor (I use Hex Workshop) via MS Applocale, running it under Japanese (the last selection in MS Applocale's list), and you should see all the Japanese Pokemon/Item/Attack names fine.

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay Guys,

v1.0a is out with a 100% translated Pokesav!

But be aware of the Pokémon, Item & Attack Names: They have been translated as a side-step into english, but will be translated into german in the upcoming updates, so stay tuned!

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hallo23 said:
Zerrix said:
How much has been translated?
QUOTE said:
v1.0a
- Pokémon Names translated into english
- Attack Names translated into english
- Item Names translated into english

Soll das nicht ein deutscher patch sein?

Dude, read the topic. I mentioned that they have been translated into english as a side-step and will be translated also into german in the upcoming updates!

btw, ver0.03 of the program is out with more features. Although it has still some bugs. As soon as those bugs are fixed, I will update to v0.03.
smile.gif

CeleXo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be giving CloneCharizard credit he did this you only changed what you could to German with ResHacker, that was obvious, also CloneCharizard made that design/style that you have on your HG/SS Pokesav. I am going to report you to him for not giving any credit to him but then asking for credit for something that you did not fully do.

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, calm down CeleXo. That design could have easily been added manually in reshacker, which is what Zerrix is using. All Zerrix had to do was add a new resource, resource type 24, name 1, language 0, then type it in. It's an xml with a bit of extra info. I aded it to my translation that I have just released.

All of the later pokesav translations have it for some reason.

It looks like this in reshacker: (this is what I added to my translation to give it that "New-fashioned Style")
CODE

YourApplication

ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ

@Zerrix
I know why your dialog windows are so huge. As you didn't run reshacker under MS Applocale, the font got changed to "MS? ????", correct? Just change this font setting to "MS PGothic" and that will fix it.

Oh, and I like how you incorporated my PID/IV generator translation "PID, Algorithm, Natr, Abil, Gndr, Shiny?". Our two translations are the only ones that actually fully translate that part!

It's good to know that my translation is helping (even though it's not in German).

Keep up the good work Zerrix.

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CeleXo said:
You should be giving CloneCharizard credit he did this you only changed what you could to German with ResHacker, that was obvious, also CloneCharizard made that design/style that you have on your HG/SS Pokesav. I am going to report you to him for not giving any credit to him but then asking for credit for something that you did not fully do.

Dude, seriously, SHUT THE F*CK UP, download the file and read the README.txt. And COM, the creator of pokesav, made that style, you retard!

@da_letter_a: Thank you very much. I really appreciate such feedback.
smile.gif

Oh, and I'll have a look into your translation, too. Maybe I can get some tips from yours.
wink.gif

Soniyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don' know if this was asked before...
Could you implent your next patch into COM's new Version? He released Version 0.03a. The version, which you use, contains some bugs e.g. the Name is cutted. "Hello123" becomes "??????He" and his own pokemon become stranger's. These are two bugs i noticed.

CeleXo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
CeleXo said:

Dude, seriously, SHUT THE F*CK UP, download the file and read the README.txt. And COM, the creator of pokesav, made that style, you retard!

@da_letter_a: Thank you very much. I really appreciate such feedback.
smile.gif

Oh, and I'll have a look into your translation, too. Maybe I can get some tips from yours.
wink.gif

No COM had a crappy windows 95/98 design.

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Zerrix
No Prob.

CeleXo
@Before you tell people to give CloneCharizard credit, maybe you should look into CloneCharizard's translation. It's exactly the same as the one found in Pokesav Platinum translation, which was done by CadaGuti and coolbho3k, whish was based on an earlier translation by GSD. Maybe you should turn around and tell CloneCharizard to give credit to GSD, CadaGuti, and coolbho3k, (and even me, as his latest translation uses pieces from mine, which were not present in any other translation) before even thinking about telling others to give all credit to CloneCharizard. I know I gave credit to these 3 people in my translation. Go Check if you want.

Zerrix Won't be using this translation in the final version, as he is making his own german one. Currently, he may have to give credit to GSD, CadaGuti, and coolbho3k while using the English sidestep, but when his translation is 100% german, he won't have to, as he won't be using any of their work (he can if he wants to though).

Now let's stop this whingeing and arguing, and discuss how to improve this German translation. I'm already obtaining German pokemon games so I can help (I don't know any german though), so I can get German pokemon and item names.

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
da_letter_a said:
@Zerrix
No Prob.

CeleXo
@Before you tell people to give CloneCharizard credit, maybe you should look into CloneCharizard's translation. It's exactly the same as the one found in Pokesav Platinum translation, which was done by CadaGuti and coolbho3k, whish was based on an earlier translation by GSD. Maybe you should turn around and tell CloneCharizard to give credit to GSD, CadaGuti, and coolbho3k, (and even me, as his latest translation uses pieces from mine, which were not present in any other translation) before even thinking about telling others to give all credit to CloneCharizard. I know I gave credit to these 3 people in my translation. Go Check if you want.

Zerrix Won't be using this translation in the final version, as he is making his own german one. Currently, he may have to give credit to GSD, CadaGuti, and coolbho3k while using the English sidestep, but when his translation is 100% german, he won't have to, as he won't be using any of their work (he can if he wants to though).

Now let's stop this whingeing and arguing, and discuss how to improve this German translation. I'm already obtaining German pokemon games so I can help (I don't know any german though), so I can get German pokemon and item names.

At least ONE User is talking the truth! Thank you!
And also thanks for helping me out with this!
wink.gif

@Sonyix: Yeah, I will update the translation to the newest version of COMs pokesav, but for now I have to change the english names into german, then maybe I can release a final_stable version of COMs 0.03a, which will be v3 of mine.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
da_letter_a said:
@Zerrix
No Prob.

CeleXo

Honestly you can look this up everywhere on the net or just play the old game.
You don´t even need to hack anything because there are already tools (that is most probably the reason why there are now 5 or even more translations, it´s just so easy).

PS: I would wish people would put more effort in other games that will never released in US/EU. Instead wasting time with this whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.