Gaming pokepark 2...any good?

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone played it yet? i notice there's a 1gb file somewhere B-)

i didnt play the first one, whats it like!?

Solphins

Trophies
XP
My son loves it. I played the first one with him and it was pretty dull, but this one added just enough to get over that hump. I actually started my own game.

It reminds me of the quest in zelda when you are in a village. You walk around and talk to people and more people and more people. I know a lot of people don't like that in Zelda, but I'm a big fan of walking around doing little quest, so this game is quite enjoyable in that sense.... if you understood any of that.

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My son loves it. I played the first one with him and it was pretty dull, but this one added just enough to get over that hump. I actually started my own game.

It reminds me of the quest in zelda when you are in a village. You walk around and talk to people and more people and more people. I know a lot of people don't like that in Zelda, but I'm a big fan of walking around doing little quest, so this game is quite enjoyable in that sense.... if you understood any of that.

oooo i know what you mean but personally im not a fan, i usually avoid any "go talk to so and so" side quests! thanks for the tip off tho

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

So it's actually nice? damn.
also, welcome to the temp, watch out when I feel like murdering someone.

[EDIT: damn 700 posts for me... I never realised it, but I'm so much more active lately :O]

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like SolRidgeway, my lad likes it, and it's certainly nicer to watch than the first game, however aside from the almost constant following around early on, the age old Pokepark problem of using just the dpad on the wiimote ruins it.... why oh why can't we use the nunchuk?! Controlling Pikachu and pals using the analogue stick - especially in the battles - would make this game heaps better, instead we have this clunky 8-way dpad in a 3D environment....:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-