Hacking Pokemon X/Y retail on GW 2.0 *ONLINE WORKING*

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What about the pokemon 1.1 patch will that work fine? I mean where is the patch located? Im guessing that after you are on emuNAND and put pokemon in and then go to eshop it will tell you to update pokemon to 1.1? correct me if im wrong please

Luizim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What about the pokemon 1.1 patch will that work fine? I mean where is the patch located? Im guessing that after you are on emuNAND and put pokemon in and then go to eshop it will tell you to update pokemon to 1.1? correct me if im wrong please

I haven't tested patch 1.1 yet. I'm gonna do that right now, and I'll post up my results.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The wiki has grown alot in the last couple of years, yellow8 along with others has added a alot of info which is very helpful

STANirvanaIND

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd comment, retail cartridge never tried on another unit works fine with Gateway classic mode, will try the eshop patch soon enough

Soul_Alchemist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you actually tried battling? I know you can connect to SpotPass-like features with GW but you cannot play online multiplayer. Can you try having a Wi-Fi battle just to see if it works properly?

I'm still debating between the e-shop vs the cartridge version.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you actually tried battling? I know you can connect to SpotPass-like features with GW but you cannot play online multiplayer. Can you try having a Wi-Fi battle just to see if it works properly?

I'm still debating between the e-shop vs the cartridge version.

It works...
GTS is definitely not Spotpass.

The problem with Gateway is that their cart is detected by the servers of Nintendo.
The issue with the eShop version running on GW mode is something completely unknown to me and I can't give any feedback about it.

Soul_Alchemist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It works...
GTS is definitely not Spotpass.

The problem with Gateway is that their cart is detected by the servers of Nintendo.
The issue with the eShop version running on GW mode is something completely unknown to me and I can't give any feedback about it.

So,
Cartridge version = Works perfectly & online as long as you create the 1st save file on your emunand 3DS
eshop version = Does not work online at all.

Is that it?

Pretty weird since Mario Kart works perfectly (eshop v. - online) and even PW: DD (bought the DLC).

Can anyone confirm this?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So,
Cartridge version = Works perfectly & online as long as you create the 1st save file on your emunand 3DS
eshop version = Does not work online at all.

Is that it?

Pretty weird since Mario Kart works perfectly (eshop v. - online) and even PW: DD (bought the DLC).

Can anyone confirm this?

I dnd't know there was an eShop version of Mario Kart 7 o.O

For Pokemon, that's the case because it can't be gotten on 4.5 through eShop, so it must be booted through emuNAND.
This, according to this post:
There is only 1 mode you could be in to access the EShop, and that would be GW mode with an Updated EmuNAND, and people have confirmed they purchased pokemon and it worked, however no online

Soul_Alchemist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dnd't know there was an eShop version of Mario Kart 7 o.O

I got the Mario Kart XL bundle, formatting my NAND & updating my emunand killed my digital version of the game (It was still on the SD). But it worked perfectly after deleting it from the SD then downloading it again from the eshop (using classic emunand). Online is perfect.

For Pokemon, that's the case because it can't be gotten on 4.5 through eShop, so it must be booted through emuNAND.
This, according to this post:
tHciNc said:
There is only 1 mode you could be in to access the EShop, and that would be GW mode with an Updated EmuNAND, and people have confirmed they purchased pokemon and it worked, however no online​

The no online part is still pretty weird. I'll wait to see if anyone else can confirm the eshop version does not work online (meaning this is an isolated issue that only affects the digital version of pokemon, but not the cartridge one). I would prefer the eshop version, but only if online works like it should.

ryokoseigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How does one get past the problem of already having a save on their pokemon cart? Does loading the game on a 6.3 3DS and erasing the save work? Or is that copy of pokemon just doomed to not work?

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hmmm what about this when you are online with pokemon and save it says syncing maybe when your running a retail cart it syncs with the cart but when your running it from your sd a digital copy the syncing and connecting online goes through the 3ds and somehow something doesnt match with nintendos checks so it fails to connect
if you get what i mean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ