Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do these versions of Hoopa/Volcanion have the fateful encounter flag?

No.

0f6368a50f.png

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything that I could to make them look like a complete hack. That's why the public release ones are not in cherish balls. Again, I'm trying to be respectful of people only looking for legit events (in the future, this may become an issue with these two) and the last thing that I would expect a legit event would say is that you got it from a stranger!

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

is it possible in any way to convert a gateway savegame file to a powersaves save game? Projectpokemon is down, can anyone upload PKHeX on another page? I'll be very thankful!

Greets

Reactions: XRaidersP

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

is it possible in any way to convert a gateway savegame file to a powersaves save game? Projectpokemon is down, can anyone upload PKHeX on another page? I'll be very thankful!

Greets

Sadly, there's no way to use this sav with Powersaves no matter what. As for your second part, I also wouldn't mind the latter thing as I don't have PKHeX either and I am sort of notorious for my impatience, haha. Hopefully it'll be back tomorrow if no one takes us up on that. :P

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, there's no way to use this sav with Powersaves no matter what. As for your second part, I also wouldn't mind the latter thing as I don't have PKHeX either and I am sort of notorious for my impatience, haha. Hopefully it'll be back tomorrow if no one takes us up on that. :P

Thanks for reply! :)

I heard, that the new Jirachi is tradeable, have you got this?

Reactions: XRaidersP

zack better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow the cost of hacking is so expensive nowadays, I really hope Datel uploads codes for volcanion and hoopa soon. Also if any1 here battles competitively im always down for a good battle :yaysp:

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there, I cannot restore my any save file with the CardTwo Save Tool.exe. It gives an Error: Failed to write save data.

I've started it in administrator mode, but nothing changed.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you can upload a save with all mega stones + mega latias mega stone and mega latios mega stone. With shiny xerneas, yveltall and zygarde?and with shiny und unshiny diancie volcanion and hoopa with 6 31 Ib and the perfect nature Do you can online with diancie, hoopa and volcanion? What ia the ivs and the nature of the 3 pokemon?

Kyle Puddi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you can upload a save with all mega stones + mega latias mega stone and mega latios mega stone. With shiny xerneas, yveltall and zygarde?and with shiny und unshiny diancie volcanion and hoopa with 6 31 Ib and the perfect nature Do you can online with diancie, hoopa and volcanion? What ia the ivs and the nature of the 3 pokemon?

He has a fair bit of the mega stones including latias and latios. Also has shiny Xerneas Yveltall Zygarde and Diance already (On the X one anyway)
And the newly released one has Hoopa and Volcanion

Dont think he will do the IVs and natures

Also question if I finish the game with your previous save (Before latest update with hoopla etc) can I upload it and then you could edit it? Will it stay at endgame for people requesting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally