Gaming Pokemon x pokemon disappearing

miju96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in my pokemon x game 5 pokemon from the box disappeared (mudkip, blaziken, torchic, squirtle, blastoise) and with them the blazikenite and blastoisite i don't want to have lost those mega stones forever!

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in my pokemon x game 5 pokemon from the box disappeared (mudkip, blaziken, torchic, squirtle, blastoise) and with them the blazikenite and blastoisite i don't want to have lost those mega stones forever!

They can't just disappear out of nowhere. Do you know anyone who might've traded them?

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my 3ds is used only by me and i obviously can't even think of trading pokemon with megastones

Well, I also though that I was the only person who used my DS, until my sister took it and deleted my (almost completed pokedex!) pokemon platinum save. So the same might've happened to you. What was your 3DS 'doing' between the periods you had the pokemon and when you didn't?

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well i gave the 3ds to my brother to let him play pokemon y but pokemon x was in my room

And you don't have two 3DS'es? And are you sure he didn't take it out of your room to play it or something? You might want to ask him if he knows anything. I'm pretty sure it isn't a fault within the game, or the whole internet would be raging at GameFreak about this.

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i watched the diary and the game wasn't played in that period

That's very weird. I would still ask him if he knows anything. Do you share the 3DS? If you have two 3DS's then he might've used the other one. Other than that, I don't really know what might've happened.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is very interesting
I had one case where my focus sash went missing.

Floatzel had it one time, loaded the game back up and it was gone.
I thought it was a freak incident but hearing whole pokemon disappearing is troubling

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did you move them to the pokemon bank by accident?
your brother could have traded them away in wondertrades too.
maybe they've been gone for a longer while.
theres the very slim chance your game is in some way corrupted, put new pokemon in the places where the missing pokemon were the last time you saw them. if they disappear too, your game is broken.

SkyLeya

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same issue though i live alone and i am the only user of my 3DS. This morning I decided to play pokemon X because i have not touched it in a while, and pretty much all of my pokemon were gone. Furthermore, it sais that the first time i played pokemon x was on 2018 BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE. I bought this game when it was released around 2013. I don't know what to do, i am looking for a solution but i found nothing so please if anyone knows anything please let us know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf