Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

max_6186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, your luck is probably not bad, I've gone 40 boxes before I found a shiny before, sometimes it takes 5, just keep trying.
Also, if you have a Japanese Ditto, make sure the other pokemon is from a different region.
For example, a Japanese Ditto and American/European whatever. It also works without the Japanese Ditto as long as one pokemon is from a different region.
Ok I will try

But someone know some more hidden pokemon like hoopa has been seen? Or mega ?

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, your luck is probably not bad, I've gone 40 boxes before I found a shiny before, sometimes it takes 5, just keep trying.
Also, if you have a Japanese Ditto, make sure the other pokemon is from a different region.
For example, a Japanese Ditto and American/European whatever. It also works without the Japanese Ditto as long as one pokemon is from a different region.

I must have been extremely lucky to hatch a shiny Mawile on my 20th or 21st egg. I gave it to my very best friend, though. c:

Edit: No one got my Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged reference....

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
im trying for a ralts too :) about 400 eggs in still nothing i read somewhere people got to about 2000 eggs for some pokemon and some got theirs out of the third egg so its all luck :/

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one got a Mawile with all 3 fang moves and could get me a baby from the parent? I'll trade you one of my Mawlie's with outstanding stats~. I've got about 3 of those now.

max_6186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How jynx don't have Evolution like Magmar and Electabuzz by traded with hold item with same Electivire and Magmortar total state?

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I use a Action Replay instead? (Sorry for gender confusion)

I'd just use pokecheats' website to do it for gen 5 and transfer over pokemon for gen 6. I'm probably gonna do that for event pokemon to complete the dex.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wondering if someone can help translate this information. I was on Wondertrade and I got a Fennekin which I already have tons from breeding. I kept it because I noticed that as a level one, it had a lot of moves learned already but what I found interesting was the fact that someone gave it some markings. So is it possible for someone to tell me if this is one of those Pokemon with the "good IVs?"

Male Level 1 Fennekin
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas

HP: 12/12
Attack: 5 (Highlighted in blue)
Defense: 6
Sp. Attack: 6
Special Defense: 6
Speed: 6 (Highlighted in red)

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering if someone can help translate this information. I was on Wondertrade and I got a Fennekin which I already have tons from breeding. I kept it because I noticed that as a level one, it had a lot of moves learned already but what I found interesting was the fact that someone gave it some markings. So is it possible for someone to tell me if this is one of those Pokemon with the "good IVs?"

Male Level 1 Fennekin

Level it some. It's hard to tell if it's at level one... Or take it to the guy in the Killoude City pokemon center (One with purple hair) and have him evaluate it.

Also... No one wants a 4 Perf IV Mawile? o_o Okay then...

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Male Level 1 Fennekin

The red means that stat is boosted, blue means the stat is held back.
That means your Fennekin's nature is Timid, which is a pretty good one for it, since you'll never use physical attacks with it.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone trade with me so i can evole my electabuzz, scyther and onix?
FC: 0559-6994-3334
I will give a lvl 1 jolly aerodactyl to anyone who can help me out, and i can give it pokerus too :X or i can offer a dragonair or electabuzz from friend safari, i would appreciate this greatly

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not looking for a trade - yet (I have 5IV Gligars). But can someone who has Normal-type Ditto in their Safari add me please. Thanks

EDIT: I also have Pokerus available if you want.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I must have been extremely lucky to hatch a shiny Mawile on my 20th or 21st egg. I gave it to my very best friend, though. c:

Edit: No one got my Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged reference....

Oh pharaoh... friend me... friend all over my face...
There are some who get references around here ;3

to be less off-topic:
I have a shiny Weavile and a shiny Makuhita I'd like to trade. apologies about the natures; Makuhita is Bashful and Weavile is bold =_=;
I'm personally looking for a shiny Absol, but I might accept something else. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT GREEN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative