XP
Country
United States

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have missed many postes..Maybe the last 30-40 pages...I don't know the news...No pokemon sites have shown anything...I am bored to check the 40 pages...

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have a question, when Chrizard got mega evolved into mega charizard X, it lost his flying-type but we can see in the trailer that it has continued the air battle (or whatever is called) .. Isn't that a glitch or error? Because as I read before only flying-type or levitate ability pokemon can air battle.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah, thats one of the first things i wondered about. it probably only matters what type/ability it has when it enters the battle.
i have no idea if mega evolution stays active on switches, but i wonder if it could be changed back in after evolving. also wondering what mega gengar looks like up there

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a question, when Chrizard got mega evolved into mega charizard X, it lost his flying-type but we can see in the trailer that it has continued the air battle (or whatever is called) .. Isn't that a glitch or error? Because as I read before only flying-type or levitate ability pokemon can air battle.

only pokemons with wings and/or levitate can Sky-battle

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only pokemons with wings and/or levitate can Sky-battle

150px-206Dunsparce.png

I have wings, can I do a sky battle?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what do you mean discuss? isnt everything discussionworthy usually already done over at smogon?
smogon and serebii both should have a forum though

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean discuss? isnt everything discussionworthy usually already done over at smogon?
smogon and serebii both should have a forum though

I'm trying to get a decent plan to EV train some Pokemon for a competition team I'm going to make for Gen 6, and since only 2 of them are actually gen 6 monsters, I'm going to go ahead and prepare them in Gen V

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bet you it has sableye stats D: oh its a fake. bet you it would have even if it wasnt though.

And seriously, about the key thing, you know its not just a key with eyes, right? The pokemon is a keyring for one thing, the keys are just something the pokemon likes to collect, that is creative to me. If they all got a different set of keys, that would be perfect imo.

Can you read back and tell me where I have said that it wasn't creative to me? Cause god knows I think that gen 6 is one of the most creative so far. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong