• Total voters

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heres a pic of Braixen's evolved form silhouette. Not saying its real or fake (Most likely fake as its from 4chan but a pretty good one if it is), just something to stir this thread up.

1380585478086.jpg

I find it weird that the "shimmer" looks exactly the same in 2 shots, but hey maybe I'm just paranoid.

Hickem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bulllllshitttttt.

No one has a copy right now. You bet that nintendo isn't sending out ANY copies to the press. This game will sell no matter WHAT. Pokemon doesn't need a review for people to want to buy it. If you like pokemon, you'll buy this game without a doubt.

If you dont, well then you're not going to.

No one has a copy. All you little nerds who are crying for attention because you never get any in real life, we know what you're doing. You dont have the game.
Here in Italy the press has the game since thursday, the review will be out the 4th

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's it, folks. I shall unsubscribe from this thread since I have already seen enough spoilers for my liking. See y'all on the 12th! Glad it's on my day off~

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Fake
A9clDM0.png

just see on pokeball sprite, is looks fake. anything about final evo of g6 starter pokemon on 4chan, all of them are fake fake fake fake. because these pic is have weird lighting color, wrong or missing shadow color, weird shadow object, flat object, predicted blur effect, wrong sprite (position, sprite, ect , etc). Some test like checking jpeg detector or similar is show some pixel are already modified and some area is untouched. idk why someone still believe these pic are real....

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
just see on pokeball sprite, is looks fake. anything about final evo of g6 starter pokemon on 4chan, all of them are fake fake fake fake. because these pic is have weird lighting color, wrong or missing shadow color, weird shadow object, flat object, predicted blur effect, wrong sprite (position, sprite, ect , etc). Some test like checking jpeg detector or similar is show some pixel are already modified and some area is untouched. idk why someone still believe these pic are real....

Cause not everyone is a photo analyzer.

Reactions: signz

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo Direct has finished and not one mention of X/Y.. quite disappointed but what can you do..

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah nintendo direct you never bring the news we want, i guess its another detox for me 11 more nights of laying awake counting down the hours. well at least until i fall asleep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44