Pokemon White issues

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Acynder, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Acynder
    OP

Acynder Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2010
    United States
    Whenever i turn on the game the screen is all white and doesn't show anything but i can hear that the sound is playing just fine but the screen is still all white can anyone help me?

2. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    There is a major problem with your post. Suppose for instance I asked you how to solve a mathematical problem. I'm not going to tell you the contents of the problem, but I am going to tell you that I have part of it solved and I want you to start from there. As obvious as it is, you probably would not be able to answer the question without the problem that I started from.

To bring this little scenario to a conclusion, you have not said one word about what flashcart you are using, any of the things that you have done to check if the problem is indeed because of a certain part of your setup or just a normal error, thus I can only give you random speculations for random flashcarts and hope that one of them is correct.

3. twiztidsinz

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    Also, this has NOTHING to do with homebrew or emulation, so it's like asking the mathematical problem to a history major.