Hacking Pokemon W/B Issues.

JesusAngulo

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello. I recently started having a freezing problem on my Pokemon White. Has anyone else been having this problem or is just me.
It started out with the Title screen it would not start up after the Zekrom press start screen it would just go black. Then i had to load up from a Save spot.
After that it would allow me to load from a save spot but after a couple of seconds it would freeze if i entered a building, looked through the menus, walk around and get into a Pokemon battle.
Has anyone else been having this issue or is it just me. Before this happened my 3DS got really hot so i turned it off to let it cool. Could that have been the problem?
Thank you.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
My 3DS can get warm sometimes (yes, kinda hot) but it would never lockup while reading an original cartridge. My advice would be, try doing this first to ensure this issue only happens with certain carts (flashcarts).

And second, those lockups(in-game), are random? Or they happen after certain events? Because that would be either AP (anti piracy) causing freezes, a bad dump, a fragmented micro sd... since I don't know an SCDS2 I can't say if there are any other features like AP bypass or rom loading method, but I bet a temper owning this cart will help you

JesusAngulo

OP
Trophies
XP
The cart has worked great till now and just on this game everything else is fine. Also the freezes are happening after the third Gym Leader. After a few seconds of playing.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Hello. I recently started having a freezing problem on my Pokemon White. Has anyone else been having this problem or is just me.
It started out with the Title screen it would not start up after the Zekrom press start screen it would just go black. Then i had to load up from a Save spot.
After that it would allow me to load from a save spot but after a couple of seconds it would freeze if i entered a building, looked through the menus, walk around and get into a Pokemon battle.
Has anyone else been having this issue or is it just me. Before this happened my 3DS got really hot so i turned it off to let it cool. Could that have been the problem?
Thank you.
The problem is in the rom or the firmware. Either, because your firmware is old, your game being unpatched is not compatible and starts hanging. Or the game is a corrupted rom. Search for proper roms.

memoryofds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im using my clean rom of pokemon white and have no issues at all. Also my Supdercard has the latest fimrware and eos update to deal with 3.0.0.6 on my 3ds. Try another rom.

JesusAngulo

OP
Trophies
XP
I will look for a different rom after work. I just hope my save file isn't corrupt since the game had been working fine.
Thanks guys. I will repost later to let you know how it went.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)