ROM Hack Pokemon ultra moon

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah only citra 3ds can run it their are unofficial chinese builds (cant link for some reason i think because the unofficial uses copyrighted Nintendo code to improve speed where as the official ones stay in a grey area using their own code and no propriatary code) iirc it's cause your computer has access to alot more resources (RAM for instance) then actual hardware meaning some mods can be used on roms that the real thing can't handle also the reason why some mods for say Skyrim will work for the PC but not a hacked PS3/360

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was told copy paste everything except for the a083 file
a083 is the wild encounters file, and it also doubles as the overworld models file, the 3ds cannot run overworld models for various reasons, so if you are wanting to run pokemon stars on an Ultra Moon version of the game(not sure which one stars actually hacks, assuming that its ultra moon because of the aforementioned file) do not copy over the a/0/8/3 file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...