Homebrew Pokémon - Transfering from Gen 3 directly to Gen 7 without Pokébank

Deleted member 446461

OP
Trophies
XP
Howdy!

I'd like to know what tool can I use to transfer a Pokémon from Generation 3 directly to Generation 7, and make it legal (as if I would have transfered it to Generation 4, then 5, then 6 with Poké Transfer, then 7 with Poké Bank).

I don't really feel like I have the energy to download all of the Pokémon ROMs I need with a 300 KB per second Internet connection and advance in all of those games. And I don't have the money nor the right currency nor the right account settings right now. I'm underage, and it's not like my parents have a decent budget, we're in Venezuela.

For that reason, I don't care about the complete legitimacy (it's semi-legit, at least), I care about the legality and if I didn't edit it to be powerful or shiny.

Does anyone have ideas? Thanks...

- JJ1013

EDIT: If someone does know a way of doing this with Pokémon files like PKM, it would be way more effective, in my opinion.

Last edited by Deleted member 446461,

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy!

I'd like to know what tool can I use to transfer a Pokémon from Generation 3 directly to Generation 7, and make it legal (as if I would have transfered it to Generation 4, then 5, then 6 with Poké Transfer, then 7 with Poké Bank).

I don't really feel like I have the energy to download all of the Pokémon ROMs I need with a 300 KB per second Internet connection and advance in all of those games. And I don't have the money nor the right currency nor the right account settings right now. I'm underage, and it's not like my parents have a decent budget, we're in Venezuela.

For that reason, I don't care about the complete legitimacy (it's semi-legit, at least), I care about the legality and if I didn't edit it to be powerful or shiny.

Does anyone have ideas? Thanks...

- JJ1013
Hax.
It's legal as long as you don't illegitimately alter the Pokemon itself in between transfers.
Use pkmn-chest (DS homebrew) to transfer from gen 3 to 5, and PKSM (3DS homebrew) to transfer from 5 to 7.
There's no way to do it just from 3 to 7, so this is the easiest way.

Deleted member 446461

OP
Trophies
XP
Hax.
It's legal as long as you don't illegitimately alter the Pokemon itself in between transfers.
Use pkmn-chest (DS homebrew) to transfer from gen 3 to 5, and PKSM (3DS homebrew) to transfer from 5 to 7.
There's no way to do it just from 3 to 7, so this is the easiest way.

Hmm... What about PKM files? They could be more effective, right? In terms of doing it faster... (Edited this on the post above)

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... What about PKM files? They could be more effective, right? In terms of doing it faster... (Edited this on the post above)
Faster? Ha, no. Fudging with .pkm files is so annoying that when I tried to do it (to spoof an event Pokemon I never got), I gave up and installed PKSM.
Plus if you really don't want to use multiple apps you could probably export the data, read it and then just recreate it in PKSM.

Deleted member 446461

OP
Trophies
XP
Faster? Ha, no. Fudging with .pkm files is so annoying that when I tried to do it (to spoof an event Pokemon I never got), I gave up and installed PKSM.
Plus if you really don't want to use multiple apps you could probably export the data, read it and then just recreate it in PKSM.

Huh. Does that mean the PKSM program for Nintendo 3DS works as a literal Poké Bank alternative? As in, store Pokémon, withdraw Pokémon, one-way transfer Pokémon?

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh. Does that mean the PKSM program for Nintendo 3DS works as a literal Poké Bank alternative? As in, store Pokémon, withdraw Pokémon, one-way transfer Pokémon?
From gens 5-7, yes.
It also has save editing and hacked Pokemon generation built in.
It's Poke Bank, but free, with more features.
Homebrewers do what Nintendon't.

Deleted member 446461

OP
Trophies
XP
I think I like this tool.

I will keep it. But something I don't like is that I can't just look at the Pokémon stats without entering on the "Edit" menu. I have to clone the Pokémon and then see its stats just to not mess up the original, and even then I feel guilty. But PKSM will let me look at the stats without really editing them without pressing A instead of pressing the directional pad. Not that it matters.

Thank you! This thread can now be closed safely.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I like this tool.

I will keep it. But something I don't like is that I can't just look at the Pokémon stats without entering on the "Edit" menu. I have to clone the Pokémon and then see its stats just to not mess up the original, and even then I feel guilty. But PKSM will let me look at the stats without really editing them without pressing A instead of pressing the directional pad. Not that it matters.

Thank you! This thread can now be closed safely.
you could just use pkmn-chest via twilight-menu and then pksm if you don't want to feel guilty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro