Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I've got it by a NPC named Rika on a bridge, maybe it's around the League?
You can't miss it if you progress through the story in any case.

There WAS a female NPC standing on a bridge on the way to Po Town, but she never interacted with me. There was a double battle with 2 Team Skull Grunts shortly after her. Is that who you're thinking about?

Otakyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There WAS a female NPC standing on a bridge on the way to Po Town, but she never interacted with me. There was a double battle with 2 Team Skull Grunts shortly after her. Is that who you're thinking about?

I don't think so. She will approach you as soon as you see her, you'll notice her 'cause she's a "strange" and unique NPC (blonde hair, a bag with a lot of sketchbooks). I was in the canyon when i found her if I remember correctly.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so. She will approach you as soon as you see her, you'll notice her 'cause she's a "strange" and unique NPC (blonde hair, a bag with a lot of sketchbooks). I was in the canyon when i found her if I remember correctly.

Yeah, it was in the Vast Poni Canyon. Here is a pic of me being next to her (excuse my crappy webcam. :( ):
WIN_20161116_19_34_05_Pro.jpg
As you can see, she did not 'come toward me'. I assume that this would be considered a bug? I had the 'Hold R to Walk Through Walls' and 'Hold B to Run 1.25 Faster' codes enabled pretty much the whole game. Maybe it's a glitch from one of those codes?

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried trading with a Primara that PKHex said was legit and couldn't. Turns out it was hidden ability I put. I guess you can't get the starters with hidden abilities in-game yet and it somehow detects that. Check if you can even obtain Ash-Pikachu in-game to find the problem.

They are not supposed to be shiny. Plus they can't really be made "legit" with PKHeX at this point, even if it says they are. They seem to be transferable to Sun/Moon via Pokemon GO sometime in the future, so we have no idea what memories, met locations they will have.

Last edited by nikolai131,

arceus_69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to trade the 6 Ash Pikachus but it says there was an error with the Pokémon. In PkHex it says they are legit but they are untradable rn. What's wrong with these Pikachus?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw, here I made a zip with all the 80 new pokémon and also the shiny versions of each one. All legit ;)
PS: Marshadow is not available and legendaries/UB shinies are shiny-blocked. Also I tried to trade starters and its evolutions and are shiny blocked too. Also Oranguru and Passimian. I hope y'all enjoy!

I tried trading with a Primara that PKHex said was legit and couldn't. Turns out it was hidden ability I put. I guess you can't get the starters with hidden abilities in-game yet and it somehow detects that. Check if you can even obtain Ash-Pikachu in-game to find the problem.

Correct. The shiny starters were with the hidden ability so just change it and they will be tradable, same with Oranguru and Passimian. Still can't trade the Pikachus so I guess they're not available yet. Also Pokémon that are .pk6 are not tradable in Sun/Moon. Not even the Pokémon with Mega Stones. There are a lot of changes so we'll have to wait until the official release of PkHex for generation 7.

Last edited by arceus_69,

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Correct. The shiny starters were with the hidden ability so just change it and they will be tradable, same with Oranguru and Passimian. Still can't trade the Pikachus so I guess they're not available yet. Also Pokémon that are .pk6 are not tradable in Sun/Moon. Not even the Pokémon with Mega Stones. There are a lot of changes so we'll have to wait until the official release of PkHex for generation 7.
so Oranguru and Passimian are shiny locked?

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have necrozma and all guardians, are there any more events i can do?
I got all UBs / ash-greninja
(Sorry if im not allowed to ask.)

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have necrozma and all guardians, are there any more events i can do?
I got all UBs / ash-greninja
(Sorry if im not allowed to ask.)
You can get a Cosmog by visiting the Altar with your Legendary pokemon and Type: Null by visiting Gladion at aether building 2f

Otakyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, it was in the Vast Poni Canyon. Here is a pic of me being next to her (excuse my crappy webcam. :( ):
As you can see, she did not 'come toward me'. I assume that this would be considered a bug? I had the 'Hold R to Walk Through Walls' and 'Hold B to Run 1.25 Faster' codes enabled pretty much the whole game. Maybe it's a glitch from one of those codes?

Most probably, yes.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
I tried to trade the 6 Ash Pikachus but it says there was an error with the Pokémon. In PkHex it says they are legit but they are untradable rn. What's wrong with these Pikachus?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw, here I made a zip with all the 80 new pokémon and also the shiny versions of each one. All legit ;)
PS: Marshadow is not available and legendaries/UB shinies are shiny-blocked. Also I tried to trade starters and its evolutions and are shiny blocked too. Also Oranguru and Passimian. I hope y'all enjoy!

Legal? Your Nihilego has 31 IVs in every stat. Don't share your fking useless PKHeX-edited Pokemon.

Last edited by fr3quency,
Reactions: Queno138

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Legal? Your Nihilego has 31 IVs in every stat. Don't share your fking useless PKHeX-edited Pokemon.

Even some Shiny locked Pokemon are Shiny xD Type: Null, Zygarde, Lunala, Solgaleo are all shiny locked. Ash-Pikachus will most likely be shiny locked as well.
As for the Ultra Beast, I did catch all 5 in Moon with 4~5/6 31IV with over a hundred soft resets...

@runetoonxx2 via Pokemon GO sometime in the future.

Last edited by nikolai131,

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even some Shiny locked Pokemon are Shiny xD Type: Null, Zygarde, Lunala, Solgaleo are all shiny locked. Ash-Pikachus will most likely be shiny locked as well.
As for the Ultra Beast, I did catch all 5 in Moon with 4~5/6 31IV with over a hundred soft resets...

@runetoonxx2 via Pokemon GO sometime in the future.
Ah is it possible for u to pm me the pk7 for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...