Gaming Pokémon Sun/Moon pre-download now available in JP/AUS

HoodiePlays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I get it. I just realized I do have NTR CFW so Im good anyway. Again, sorry for the stupid questions and I'm sure theres a tutorial on here that could answer all of the cringey questions Im asking, but where do I put the cart dump for it to work with CFW?

euneun123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh ok. I get it. I just realized I do have NTR CFW so Im good anyway. Again, sorry for the stupid questions and I'm sure theres a tutorial on here that could answer all of the cringey questions Im asking, but where do I put the cart dump for it to work with CFW?
Install the .cia using FBI

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

I dont think NTR CFW allows for piracy (if it was the only CFW you have installed; if you have A9LH on Luma then no problem)

if it's a .cia file, you drag onto your SD card, and install it using FBI
if .3ds, you need gateway red card to play it (or convert it to .cia)

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think NTR CFW allows for piracy (if it was the only CFW you have installed; if you have A9LH on Luma then no problem)

if it's a .cia file, you drag onto your SD card, and install it using FBI
if .3ds, you need gateway red card to play it (or convert it to .cia)
Dumper will probaby already convert it to cia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also