Pokemon ScVi Playing on a CFW Game With An OFW Switch Safe ?

gjac1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

Just wondering if i join a co-op game via LAN run on my CFW Switch which runs cheats and join it on my OFW Switch, could the unmodded Switch get banned ?

Cheats i plan to use are the item and money cheats as well as 100% catch and maybe the all 6 IVs code, so nothing that will spawn Pokemon in a place where they shouldnt be.

Thank you

gjac1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What i was thinking was, everything i catch after joining a CFW world would already be mine, so no need to do any trading, i just dont know if somehow Nintendo will know i have been on a cheated world once the OFW Switch connects back to Nintendo

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i was thinking was, everything i catch after joining a CFW world would already be mine, so no need to do any trading, i just dont know if somehow Nintendo will know i have been on a cheated world once the OFW Switch connects back to Nintendo

Pretty sure cheat only apply to cfw unit so 6iv might not work for ofw unit

gjac1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even cheats that make all Pokemon max IVs ? I cant see the Pokemon spawn in the wild be different for each player in that world, maybe its CFW only for the 100% catch rate etc, not sure without trying, but dont want to try yet till i know its safe.

Thank you for replying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.