Can't turn on my switch after OFW Update (CFW Already Updated)

Kiranoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi.
I already looked around every thread in here but I couldn't find the solution to my problem.
I updated my Hekate and Atmosphere versions to the latest and everything was working fine. Could play my games, run OFW and CFW without any problem.

Then, after making sure that EVERYTHING was up to date I booted into OFW to download the 17.0.0 update.
The update downloaded and when the switch turned off to reboot, it just stopped working.

Now I can't turn it on at all. Can't even access hekate. Sometimes I just get the Nintendo logo for 1 second then it turns off again.

Tried every solution found in here - nothing helped. Tried to put the .kip file in the atmosphere folder, tried to redownload the atmosphere and hekate folders and files, nothing worked.
It just gives no signal at all.

Kiranoid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
UPDATE!!!
I was able to unbrick my Nintendo Switch.
I ordered a new jig (I lost my old one) and entered recovery mode. Then I injected tegraexplorer.bin and I followed the guide as if I wanted to mod my switch from the beginning.
This solved all of my problems.

Now I only have one smaller problem: all of my games have a cloud icon on them, as if I needed to redownload them again. Is there a quick solution to this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?