Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way I could import this Cinderace into my save then ? The usual way that I did with autolegality+teambuilder just refuse to show Cinderace in pkhex even on illegal status. I don't want to go online just have this pokemon show up without the hassle of doing lv100 tera raid.
Just import as normal, even if it's flagged as ilegal on pkhex, it's not in game

Reactions: Skullkandy64

Crowla33R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I didn't know you could import directly from Showdown clipboard instead of going through auto legality option. Thank you!

eman_not_ava

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah best way to get shinnies without cheating for them is using pkhex to reload up on herba mystica and give yourself the shiny charm. There are pretty good guides on YT to get a shiny with little effort just using the sparkling sandwich
I already have 990x of each Herba Mystica and that combined with the shiny charm has given me plenty of shiny legendaries.

Their static spawns are still shiny locked of course, but using the encounter cheat code to make them spawn as wild encounters gives them the same chance of being shiny.

I got Shiny Galarian Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres as well as Kyogre/Groudon/Mewtwo using this method.

Honestly not a big fan of doing it this way but the only other way to get any of those shinies through legit means would be an eventual event distribution, which instantly makes the shiny worthless to me

abszs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question if used the encounter item code to get the mark charm, would it have any effect? Or would it be more of a cosmetic thing to have in the bag because I think egg powers also affect mark encounters?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Quick question if used the encounter item code to get the mark charm, would it have any effect? Or would it be more of a cosmetic thing to have in the bag because I think egg powers also affect mark encounters?
Since it's rng it couldn help but nothing that could be proved

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your switch is hacked then you need to go into emunand or sysnand in cfw mode and use jksv to inject the emulator save file.
Post automatically merged:

Your console got banned/flagged for using a modified save file in an anti-cheat server hosted game. A save file homebrew doesn't permit a console ban
Yes I backed up my save from sw/sh and restored on retail copy went online and baned I've heard running any homebrew on sysnand leaves residual data that Big N can find

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I backed up my save from sw/sh and restored on retail copy went online and baned I've heard running any homebrew on sysnand leaves residual data that Big N can find
Yeah thats not the case. Otherwise 90% of us here would be banned. People say that homebrew leaves residue out of paranoia or to be extra safe. If Nintendo had the power to scan our SD cards they might aswell have Malware on our Switch. Something else triggered that ban like cheating, pirated DLC, or using someone else's saved data online.

Thats how my 1st switch got game banned in Smash bros Ultimate for injecting another user's save file and I went online in their server matches. The unmatched save file ID is what got flagged not the homebrew I used.

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: Tsundere_Neko

dragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone knows if any of the following cheats of v1.1.0 works in Yuzu/Ryujinx and/or to fix for them if not?

- 4x Shiny Chance On/Off
- Destiny Knot inherits 6 IVs on/off
- Egg Rolls Off
- Egg 16x Shiny Chance
- Egg 64K Shiny Rolls
- Egg 64K Masuda Rolls

Last edited by dragon258,

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Been doing that for more than a month by now (and besides, there are sysbots around that are active 24/7 for more than a year by now) and I'm still fresh. Something else triggered the ban.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows if any of the following cheats of v1.1.0 works in Yuzu/Ryujinx and/or to fix for them if not?

- 4x Shiny Chance On/Off
- Egg Rolls Off
- Egg 16x Shiny Chance
- Egg 64K Shiny Rolls
- Egg 64K Masuda Rolls
- 4x Shiny Chance On/Off
- Egg 16x Shiny Chance
Definitely worked for me on Ryu. I havent gotten a shiny egg without the 16x chance yet.
And I know the 4x shiny chance works b/c I had 2 shinnies spawn together with shiny charm/sparkling sandwhich

Been doing that for more than a month by now (and besides, there are sysbots around that are active 24/7 for more than a year by now) and I'm still fresh. Something else triggered the ban.
Yup Twitch is full of them hosting hacked shiny terra raids live in cfw mode you can even see them re-inject the save file with jksv needing to do the raid again. Or they trade pkhex pkmn to subscribers.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

dragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
- 4x Shiny Chance On/Off
- Egg 16x Shiny Chance
Definitely worked for me on Ryu. I havent gotten a shiny egg without the 16x chance yet.
And I know the 4x shiny chance works b/c I had 2 shinnies spawn together with shiny charm/sparkling sandwhich

Yup Twitch is full of them hosting hacked shiny terra raids live in cfw mode you can even see them re-inject the save file with jksv needing to do the raid again. Or they trade pkhex pkmn to subscribers.
I have tried some breeds on Ryujinx in the day i posted this.. well Destiny Knot in theory if the cheat rly worked.. using both 6x 31 IVs all eggs should have been 6x 31 IVs..(well if its just normal destiny knot effect and not guaranteed to keep the 6 ivs from parents that is not what i am looking for)... the 4x shiny chance.. since i only tried the breeds i cant say for sure it wont work.. but doesnt notice anything different yet.. also doesnt noticed a change in usual shiny eggs number with the Egg 16x Shiny Chance active too

Last edited by dragon258,

NEKpewar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I read and read but I don't see any solution, Somebody found a way how to spawn SC/VI legendaries (encounter Mod cheat) without crashing the game? When I try to spawn chi-yu or another legendary in online union room, always crashes the game!! thnx

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I read and read but I don't see any solution, Somebody found a way how to spawn SC/VI legendaries (encounter Mod cheat) without crashing the game? When I try to spawn chi-yu or another legendary in online union room, always crashes the game!! thnx
As far I have tested there isn't a 100% safe method, you can try going with 1 or 2 ppl max, also you can try making the union without cheats, once you spawn fly to another spot, load cheats, fly to the same place to see changes, turn off cheats and fly to another spot, and let the visitor fly to spot 2 to catch

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried some breeds on Ryujinx in the day i posted this.. well Destiny Knot in theory if the cheat rly worked.. using both 6x 31 IVs all eggs should have been 6x 31 IVs..(well if its just normal destiny knot effect and not guaranteed to keep the 6 ivs from parents that is not what i am looking for)... the 4x shiny chance.. since i only tried the breeds i cant say for sure it wont work.. but doesnt notice anything different yet.. also doesnt noticed a change in usual shiny eggs number with the Egg 16x Shiny Chance active too
4x shiny chance does not affect eggs, thats a shiny spawn boost. 16x egg shiny has done wonders for me so far you just have to keep breeding. If your looking for instant shinys then those codes aren't the answer. They are meant to get shinys with better odds, but patience is still required

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto