Is there a way I could import this Cinderace into my save then ? The usual way that I did with autolegality+teambuilder just refuse to show Cinderace in pkhex even on illegal status. I don't want to go online just have this pokemon show up without the hassle of doing lv100 tera raid.
Yeah best way to get shinnies without cheating for them is using pkhex to reload up on herba mystica and give yourself the shiny charm. There are pretty good guides on YT to get a shiny with little effort just using the sparkling sandwich
I already have 990x of each Herba Mystica and that combined with the shiny charm has given me plenty of shiny legendaries.
Their static spawns are still shiny locked of course, but using the encounter cheat code to make them spawn as wild encounters gives them the same chance of being shiny.
I got Shiny Galarian Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres as well as Kyogre/Groudon/Mewtwo using this method.
Honestly not a big fan of doing it this way but the only other way to get any of those shinies through legit means would be an eventual event distribution, which instantly makes the shiny worthless to me
Quick question if used the encounter item code to get the mark charm, would it have any effect? Or would it be more of a cosmetic thing to have in the bag because I think egg powers also affect mark encounters?
Quick question if used the encounter item code to get the mark charm, would it have any effect? Or would it be more of a cosmetic thing to have in the bag because I think egg powers also affect mark encounters?
Yes I backed up my save from sw/sh and restored on retail copy went online and baned I've heard running any homebrew on sysnand leaves residual data that Big N can find
Yes I backed up my save from sw/sh and restored on retail copy went online and baned I've heard running any homebrew on sysnand leaves residual data that Big N can find
Yeah thats not the case. Otherwise 90% of us here would be banned. People say that homebrew leaves residue out of paranoia or to be extra safe. If Nintendo had the power to scan our SD cards they might aswell have Malware on our Switch. Something else triggered that ban like cheating, pirated DLC, or using someone else's saved data online.
Thats how my 1st switch got game banned in Smash bros Ultimate for injecting another user's save file and I went online in their server matches. The unmatched save file ID is what got flagged not the homebrew I used.
Yes I backed up my save from sw/sh and restored on retail copy went online and baned I've heard running any homebrew on sysnand leaves residual data that Big N can find
Been doing that for more than a month by now (and besides, there are sysbots around that are active 24/7 for more than a year by now) and I'm still fresh. Something else triggered the ban.
- 4x Shiny Chance On/Off
- Destiny Knot inherits 6 IVs on/off
- Egg 16x Shiny Chance
Definitely worked for me on Ryu. I havent gotten a shiny egg without the 16x chance yet.
And I know the 4x shiny chance works b/c I had 2 shinnies spawn together with shiny charm/sparkling sandwhich
Been doing that for more than a month by now (and besides, there are sysbots around that are active 24/7 for more than a year by now) and I'm still fresh. Something else triggered the ban.
Yup Twitch is full of them hosting hacked shiny terra raids live in cfw mode you can even see them re-inject the save file with jksv needing to do the raid again. Or they trade pkhex pkmn to subscribers.
- 4x Shiny Chance On/Off
- Destiny Knot inherits 6 IVs on/off
- Egg 16x Shiny Chance
Definitely worked for me on Ryu. I havent gotten a shiny egg without the 16x chance yet.
And I know the 4x shiny chance works b/c I had 2 shinnies spawn together with shiny charm/sparkling sandwhich
Post automatically merged:
Yup Twitch is full of them hosting hacked shiny terra raids live in cfw mode you can even see them re-inject the save file with jksv needing to do the raid again. Or they trade pkhex pkmn to subscribers.
I have tried some breeds on Ryujinx in the day i posted this.. well Destiny Knot in theory if the cheat rly worked.. using both 6x 31 IVs all eggs should have been 6x 31 IVs..(well if its just normal destiny knot effect and not guaranteed to keep the 6 ivs from parents that is not what i am looking for)... the 4x shiny chance.. since i only tried the breeds i cant say for sure it wont work.. but doesnt notice anything different yet.. also doesnt noticed a change in usual shiny eggs number with the Egg 16x Shiny Chance active too
I read and read but I don't see any solution, Somebody found a way how to spawn SC/VI legendaries (encounter Mod cheat) without crashing the game? When I try to spawn chi-yu or another legendary in online union room, always crashes the game!! thnx
I read and read but I don't see any solution, Somebody found a way how to spawn SC/VI legendaries (encounter Mod cheat) without crashing the game? When I try to spawn chi-yu or another legendary in online union room, always crashes the game!! thnx
As far I have tested there isn't a 100% safe method, you can try going with 1 or 2 ppl max, also you can try making the union without cheats, once you spawn fly to another spot, load cheats, fly to the same place to see changes, turn off cheats and fly to another spot, and let the visitor fly to spot 2 to catch
I have tried some breeds on Ryujinx in the day i posted this.. well Destiny Knot in theory if the cheat rly worked.. using both 6x 31 IVs all eggs should have been 6x 31 IVs..(well if its just normal destiny knot effect and not guaranteed to keep the 6 ivs from parents that is not what i am looking for)... the 4x shiny chance.. since i only tried the breeds i cant say for sure it wont work.. but doesnt notice anything different yet.. also doesnt noticed a change in usual shiny eggs number with the Egg 16x Shiny Chance active too
4x shiny chance does not affect eggs, thats a shiny spawn boost. 16x egg shiny has done wonders for me so far you just have to keep breeding. If your looking for instant shinys then those codes aren't the answer. They are meant to get shinys with better odds, but patience is still required
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...