ROM Hack Pokemon Save Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work for other people; other people are directly editing their saves, not producing AR codes.

GoDoFCh33se

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have 1 questions:
1. how come when you make/edit pokemon you can't use the "stats edit" function when its in storage?

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do you make it look like a Pokémon hatched from an egg? :B (with, y'know, "met at level *something*", ah well, you know what I mean XD)

stann65

Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, being playing with pokesav now, importing .pkm files mostly. But my game has now developed a bug, whenever I fight a Gastrodon unless I kill it in 1 hit the game crashes on me and I have to restart the DS. Any ideas on this problem?

xdermyx

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know If its possible to get urself a black trainer card (5 stars)? I was able to get a gold one but I can't get a black one by using record edit (# of battles won). Black trainer cards are when u've won the battle tower 100 times in a row right?

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can pick up the original un-translated Pokesav?

I can't seem to input Katakana in the translated Pokesav =/

2wirends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, you can get it from here

http://pokesav.umimi.com/

frown.gif
dont know why i cant get the fonts to show up in my version of windows....

Xenophobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have 1 questions:
1. how come when you make/edit pokemon you can't use the "stats edit" function when its in storage?

Because PokeSav locks it after the game has recognize the pokemon. This is to prevent errors in the game that could corrupt your savegame.
No, because there IS no stat storage when it's in the box. Only EVs, IVs and EXP are stored, it recalculates the stats when you take them out of the box.

mcpowley

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man, I'm going to go crazy. I'm trying to edit my save with pokesav and i'm using my m3 simply. I updated my levels of my pokemon...and when I transfer the save back onto the cart...NOTHING HAS CHANGED! agh, i've tried running other games after, deleting the save completely going back to pokemon after I had deleted the save. EVERYTHING! why won't it work? agh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!