Not open for further replies.

C4isBad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the games are not out yet and additionally I know that many people frown upon cheating. However, I think it's safe to say people such as myself don't mind cheating the shit out of things.

So my question is, does anyone know of any plans to create a sav file editor for these wonderful games?

I personally don't want to "max" my stats, but i'd like to max my IVs/EVs and tweak my attacks.

I'd love to make a pokemon D/P save editor, unfortunately I have very little knowledge regarding figuring out where to find the information to edit in those lovely .sav files.

Maybe we could pull together and find all the memory addresses!

or .. something..

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is an online game... so don't cheat at it
smile.gif

or everyone will hate you
hate2.gif

kurono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know the games are not out yet and additionally I know that many people frown upon cheating. However, I think it's safe to say people such as myself don't mind cheating the shit out of things.

So my question is, does anyone know of any plans to create a sav file editor for these wonderful games?

I personally don't want to "max" my stats, but i'd like to max my IVs/EVs and tweak my attacks.

I'd love to make a pokemon D/P save editor, unfortunately I have very little knowledge regarding figuring out where to find the information to edit in those lovely .sav files.

Maybe we could pull together and find all the memory addresses!

or .. something..
By maxing out your IVs, you are essentially maxing your stats.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it is NOT friends only?!! hav u ever played the japanese version?
u can battle ramdom ppl at battle tower and trade with random ppl at GTS

and when u link up with pokemon battle revolution u can even battle random ppl LIVE

and u know, if u go to an event with cheated pokemon (traded or done urself) ur game is gonna be blocked if ur unlucky.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the savegame editor, is it against the rule to give this kind of link?

edit:

i have the eng version, i dont know if its going to work with the english version of the game
its only been tested for jap

C4isBad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i meant with maxing stats was 999s across the board. Which would probably not be possible anyway considering the way stats are calc'd.

Indicible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All I would like is find a way to get some monsters without trading or using Slot 2...
I guess it will have to wait a bit...

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, all I want is a way to get some older Pokemon in my game without trading. So if someone could link me to the program, I'd appreciate it.

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, I'm unlikely to ever play WiFi. All I'll be using this for is getting older Pokemon without slot-2 linking or whatever.

Thanks for the link.

Could you walk me through what I would do if all I wanted was to add a Pokemon to my collection, say a Charmander, with a normal stat set and so forth? Just want to have it, but not make it superpowerful or anything.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This program does have it's various uses outside of cheating. For instance for the hardcore players who do the whole IV training, it shows you the exact IVs of your Pokemon so you don't have to guess at it. Also it lets you rename Pokemon in English and break the five character limit which is pretty convient to me.

Also, this game is Friend Code only. The Battle Tower which was mentioned only saves the ghost of a player's team, not the player himself. Though when Battle Revolution comes out for the Wii, it'll let you do random Wifi battles.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go to the save editor, and open your save by clicking Cargar on the left of the screen, find your save and load it. On the right middle of the screen there is a button "cajas pokemon"
Click it, choose "editar" from the options above specific box slots to open the modifier, find "charmander on the "especie" list, and you are done, you will have a level one charmander with no moves. To make it shiny click " atributos" For moves there are 4 pick n choose slots. and "acceptar" on every menu to save the changes. Then click "Guardar" to modify the save file with the changes.

Note that there is a chance this won't work with the USA version of D/P
On either version you can only edit the stats of pokemon in your party BTW.
And yea you do know what stats are which, they are ln the "editar status" button on the bottom left of .32, but only for party pokes.
To make them shiny click "editar" next to "atributos" and click the shiny box next to it, note that you must change its nature first.

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't need to edit all the other stats down below?

Would adding them to PalPark also work, or work better?

EDIT: I'm trying it with my Japanese save, and I get an error every time I try and open it.

Here's an image of the error:

errorvi7.jpg

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This program does have it's various uses outside of cheating. For instance for the hardcore players who do the whole IV training, it shows you the exact IVs of your Pokemon so you don't have to guess at it. Also it lets you rename Pokemon in English and break the five character limit which is pretty convient to me.

i never tested it, but its good thing to see your pokemons IV's.
i hope this works with english version.

oh by the way i have the eng version heres the link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H9UGKXKT

its an older version but its in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s