ROM Hack Pokemon Save Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
You know what, nvm, it seems after I deleted the save file on my SD card, I edited a back up and it worked! Thanks for helping me (or at least trying toÂ
nyanya.gif
). The only thing I'll have to do is keep doing this as a cycle everytime I want to hack the save file...

Nice to hear that. Just remember that it is the combination deleting the .SAV + loading the ROM what worked. Probably just deleting the save and replacing it with the edited one is not enough as this wouldn't be different from what you were doing before.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what, nvm, it seems after I deleted the save file on my SD card, I edited a back up and it worked! Thanks for helping me (or at least trying to 
nyanya.gif
).  The only thing I'll have to do is keep doing this as a cycle everytime I want to hack the save file...

Nice to hear that. Just remember that it is the combination deleting the .SAV + loading the ROM what worked. Probably just deleting the save and replacing it with the edited one is not enough as this wouldn't be different from what you were doing before.
.dat actually.
nyanya.gif
Anyway I have another question. How do I make a pokemon looked like it hatched from an egg? I put met at level 1 in Solaceon Town but it doesn't say anything about being hatched.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
.dat actually.Â
nyanya.gif
 Anyway I have another question. How do I make a pokemon looked like it hatched from an egg? I put met at level 1 in Solaceon Town but it doesn't say anything about being hatched.

You hav to use "Met at Level" 0 (zero). Also be sure to check OT ID, OT Secret ID, OT Name and OT gender to match yours in game. Finally assign a proper date for the "hatching" and place and date for the received egg.

salohcin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so to make certain pokemon to appear i have to make the .xml file to .dat file and then patch it ?any guide on how to do it a bit confuse

edrichct

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I copied my save file to my PC, edited it in PokeSav, put it back on my card, and now it gives me white screens when I try to boot Diamond. I'm using a Supercard SD. How can I make it work?

(I made a backup of my real save, just wondering how to get the hacked one working)

Can somebody please help me?

I'm having the same problem too.

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK I copied my save file to my PC, edited it in PokeSav, put it back on my card, and now it gives me white screens when I try to boot Diamond. I'm using a Supercard SD. How can I make it work?

(I made a backup of my real save, just wondering how to get the hacked one working)

Can somebody please help me?

I'm having the same problem too.

Seems to be a common problem with SuperCard, which isn't surprising as PokeSav was written for the M3 series of flashcarts.

Try to convert the save from SuperCard .sav to M3 .dat, and when you're done, convert back again. If this dosen't solve it, blame it on SuperCard.

QUOTE(salohcin @ May 10 2007, 05:58 PM)any1 knows how to use the wild pokemon modifer for pokesav?if so mind teaching me how?

More trouble than it's worth, trust me.

Reflect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
could anyone plzz help me get some pokemons into my save?
i cant use pokesav...it crashs and do all kinds of problems... :[
i just want the pokemons at lvl 5~10..I'll give a list (6 pokemons) and ull trans it in wi-fi.... PLEASE :'(((((
thanks for helpers :]

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
could anyone plzz help me get some pokemons into my save?
i cant use pokesav...it crashs and do all kinds of problems... :[
i just want the pokemons at lvl 5~10..I'll give a list (6 pokemons) and ull trans it in wi-fi.... PLEASE :'(((((
thanks for helpers :]

What sort of problems are you having? Also, which flashcart are you using?

pokegirl49

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've got the program working fine, but when I put the save back up on the cart it doesn't work >_>

I'm using a MMD/ReinMoon, any help?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!