ROM Hack Pokemon Save Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does one correctly evolve a "trade only evolution" pokemon?

I.e. it should be completely transparent that I've used this editor to skip the trading part.

Well wouldn't you just choose the pokemon's name under the dropdown list and then give it proper stats etc? When I made a Houndoom from scratch I just took a turtwig and tweaked it. Now you'd never know it was hacked, it says it was born in the daycare and i'm the original trainer. I decided not to use it too much in game cause its too much like cheating.
your pokemon wont be added to the pokedex... so you should make 2.. one which is the one you'll use.. and one that is from an egg.. i.e., Dusknoir in an Egg... hatch it.. then release it...

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Pokesav, the english version, i cant find rare candy in the items drop down menu lol

Is it there or is it just me?

v.038b btw

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found something interesting in messing around with this. I put a level 100 Metagross with an item into an egg. He kept his name instead of being called "Egg" When he hatched he was at level 1 with no item, and it prompted me to name him. Neat. I'm not sure if it reset his EVs too. Update, it cleared his EVs but kept his IVs and moveset.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I found something interesting in messing around with this. I put a level 100 Metagross with an item into an egg. He kept his name instead of being called "Egg" When he hatched he was at level 1 with no item, and it prompted me to name him. Neat. I'm not sure if it reset his EVs too.
Can you check via Pokésav if it resets his IV and EV please

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got the National Dex,but the harbour inn in Canalave City is still locked.
frown.gif
!

mr_blonde_88

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

if you want event pokemon I would suggest doing it like this

So i did this method, followed it completey, went to the Pokemart, was given the member card
when to the hotel at the harbor city (forgotten the name) and it still wont let me in...

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

if you want event pokemon I would suggest doing it like this

So i did this method, followed it completey, went to the Pokemart, was given the member card
when to the hotel at the harbor city (forgotten the name) and it still wont let me in...

1. You need it to be night.
2. You also need to get the "suite key" item via mystery event. Basically same process.

Also, for trade evo pokemon, if you put them in the gts and take them out right after they evolve!

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2.  You also need to get the "suite key" item via mystery event. Basically same process.

Has that got something to do with the girl in the village area just after one of the lakes? she's standing outside saying she's lost her key etc

Actually, that quest is unrelated. What you need to do is help out the Sailor's Son by getting the Lunar Wing. Note you have to have the national Dex to do this event and the Darkrai one aswell. Here's the step-by-step way to get Darkrai (and in the process, meet Cressalia):

1. See all 150 pokemon in the Sinnoh dex, then go to the professors house (the place where you originally got the pokedex) and you'll recieve the national Dex from Prof. Oak.
2. Go to Canalave and enter the house right next to the sailor and talk with the boy. After the event, go outside and talk with the sailor and agree to help. You'll be sent to Half-moon island where you'll meet Cressalia. After it flies off, get the item it dropped and return to Canalave.
3. Go back to the house with the boy and talk to him to use the Lunar Wing you got earlier. He should nowbe healed.
4. Go to the abandoned Inn in Canalave and it should now be open. Enter and watch the cutscene and you'll then appear on full-moon island where you will meet Darkrai.
5. Defeat and/or capture Darkrai.
6. You will wake up back in Canalave and you now have the Darkrai pokemon.
7. ???
8. Profit!

mr_blonde_88

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
2.  You also need to get the "suite key" item via mystery event. Basically same process.

Has that got something to do with the girl in the village area just after one of the lakes? she's standing outside saying she's lost her key etc

Actually, that quest is unrelated. What you need to do is help out the Sailor's Son by getting the Lunar Wing. Note you have to have the national Dex to do this event and the Darkrai one aswell. Here's the step-by-step way to get Darkrai (and in the process, meet Cressalia):

1. See all 150 pokemon in the Sinnoh dex, then go to the professors house (the place where you originally got the pokedex) and you'll recieve the national Dex from Prof. Oak.
2. Go to Canalave and enter the house right next to the sailor and talk with the boy. After the event, go outside and talk with the sailor and agree to help. You'll be sent to Half-moon island where you'll meet Cressalia. After it flies off, get the item it dropped and return to Canalave.
3. Go back to the house with the boy and talk to him to use the Lunar Wing you got earlier. He should nowbe healed.
4. Go to the abandoned Inn in Canalave and it should now be open. Enter and watch the cutscene and you'll then appear on full-moon island where you will meet Darkrai.
5. Defeat and/or capture Darkrai.
6. You will wake up back in Canalave and you now have the Darkrai pokemon.
7. ???
8. Profit!

AWESOME STUFF

thankyou
biggrin.gif

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't really gain anything from it, but if you really want to solve it, then all you have to do is go infront of the hotel in the same town, use the item finder and try to locate her key. It should be around in that area, and I found it fairly quickly with the item finder.

mr_blonde_88

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
You don't really gain anything from it, but if you really want to solve it, then all you have to do is go infront of the hotel in the same town, use the item finder and try to locate her key. It should be around in that area, and I found it fairly quickly with the item finder.
legend
biggrin.gif

i no who i'm PMing if i ever need help
thanks alot
biggrin.gif

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i may have missed it cause i didnt feel like reading all 34 pages of posts but how does the wonder card thing work? i mean whats it for? is it for sharing with other friends on mystery gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle