ROM Hack Pokemon Save Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. If you decide to breed some legit eggs, Pokesav can tell you their IVs/Gender/Nature while it's still in the egg so you don't waste time hatching bad ones. Sweet. I'm workin on a legit Aipom.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I copied my save file to my PC, edited it in PokeSav, put it back on my card, and now it gives me white screens when I try to boot Diamond. I'm using a Supercard SD. How can I make it work?

(I made a backup of my real save, just wondering how to get the hacked one working)

Can somebody please help me?

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
after i add a pokemon to storage and withdraw it, it says the pokedex number in the summary but does not show up in the official pokedex. Is there a way to fix this w/o using the random location thing? i tried fighting with it and it even grew a level but still doesn't show up in the pokedex. Any ideas?

D3R3LIC7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded .38 and all the attacks for my pokemons are in wierd language.

It's because you using the PARTIAL ENGLISH version! There are 3 version available, as I know: 0.38b PARTIAL ENLGISH, FULL ENGLISH, FULL ENGLISH V2. The full English V2 solevs some name issues!
wink.gif

Where can you download the 2nd English version?

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. If you decide to breed some legit eggs, Pokesav can tell you their IVs/Gender/Nature while it's still in the egg so you don't waste time hatching bad ones. Sweet. I'm workin on a legit Aipom.

Yeah, this is the one feature of this that I will use. There was a program called pokereader that did that for the GBA games and it was great. Is there a way to see the pokemon in your boxes though? I typically like to fill a box or 2 of eggs before checking IVs

eth Nargy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded this, and imported a code to my AR DS.

It's only giving me the option for Pokemon Diamond Japanese, and I can't find anywhere on the Pokesav thing to create the code for the US version.

Does it even exist on it?

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Deaddy, I didn't see that button because I'm only running 1024x768 resolution here, my eyes can't take any smaller. I'll either have to change it or run a virtual desktop app that will let me scroll the desktop.

Edit - Ok can see the pokemon in the boxes now but it still looks like you can only view 1 at a time by clicking on the edit button. One nice feature that pokereader had was the ability to build a spreadsheet like table view off all your pokemon and you could sort it by any column, i.e. lvl, iv's, etc so you could quickly compare multiple pokes side by side

D3R3LIC7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
after i add a pokemon to storage and withdraw it, it says the pokedex number in the summary but does not show up in the official pokedex. Is there a way to fix this w/o using the random location thing? i tried fighting with it and it even grew a level but still doesn't show up in the pokedex. Any ideas?

I have the same problem
unsure.gif

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country

I have the same problem
unsure.gif
From what i can tell you, i havent tried it yet, but I will soon, is that you have to Name and give your pokemon your trainer ID' aka Hero as is said in the PokeSav =)

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

if you want event pokemon I would suggest doing it like this

D3R3LIC7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

I have the same problem
unsure.gif
From what i can tell you, i havent tried it yet, but I will soon, is that you have to Name and give your pokemon your trainer ID' aka Hero as is said in the PokeSav =)

I already tried that

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you want event pokemon I would suggest doing it like this
If this works it's just what I'll need in the future, thanks for the tips.

Anyone figure out what the "Class" value is under Attribute>Create right above the Gender value? I've had pokemon of the same species and gender have different Classes. From the same batch of eggs. Must be random but I wonder what it represents.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome. Do you know which if any of these events have already taken place legitimately? I guess the english version is too new, maybe the Japanese have had events though. I was just wondering if ALL the event pokemon I see up for trade are hacked.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think so. As long as you've participated in the event. But I'm not sure. I guess it's safe to assume there have been no events for the english version yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all