Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm real tempted to use the Save Editor but I can still remember playing Pokemon Silver with a Gameshark after I completed it and it really did suck ALL the fun out of it. But the trainer rename function is a god send. Now I can go online without a stupid name.... I really wonder how this will affect the future GBAtemp Pokemon league?

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm real tempted to use the Save Editor but I can still remember playing Pokemon Silver with a Gameshark after I completed it and it really did suck ALL the fun out of it. But the trainer rename function is a god send. Now I can go online without a stupid name.... I really wonder how this will affect the future GBAtemp Pokemon league?

I felt the sameway!

I guess i gotta wait till people hack a ton of pokemon.

I just want the 1stgen starters and a Metang =(!

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the temptation, man. I don't really have a problem with adding old starters like Charmander at their starting levels, but I am against superpowered Pokemon and stuff.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use the program for these things only.
1. Rename stuff (pokes recieved in trades etc.)
2. Make pokemon shiny/ have a different pokeball type, and sometimes I'll give a legendary a better nature.

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That reminded me, I too change the Poke Ball that my Pokemon were caught with. I just love the Dark Ball effect.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chances are however, GSD won't releasee it to the public... Which is a good thing.
LIES AND SLANDER!
GSD refuses to release the current .38 merely because it is an incomplete version that may not work properly, once he fixes it up he will release a 100% full english ultitimate version!
Don't be fooled by these lies!

KittyPrincess66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for clearing that up Shadowboy. It did seem odd that the author would not release something that had previously been in release??? Thanks again.

Thank you to Wolfus for the Pikachu & Piku. It worked great my son will be enjoying them shortly. He is going to be one stoked little grommet.

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
LIES AND SLANDER!
GSD refuses to release the current .38 merely because it is an incomplete version that may not work properly, once he fixes it up he will release a 100% full english ultitimate version!
Don't be fooled by these lies!

thats good to hear, im looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.