EvilMonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyplace to that has a collection of fairly basic .pkmn files. By basic I mean like low level pokemon, with unedited stats and just their starting moves? I already know about fox-nose.com. Thanks BTW Great program

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
you can create a .pkm file, its easy as! just click edit and fill in the values! and then go save and name it to the coressponding pokmemon. eg pikachu = pikachu.pkmn for easy reference

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
in that case ill put it on rapidshare for the late comers..

so here it is, mirror for the above link:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/27437920/Pokemon_Save_Editors.zip.html

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question about pokesav.
I know it can give you the pokemon directly off the bat into your team, but thats not what i want.

what i want is, can I get the event only items?
and will they be triggered so that i can go get the darkrai and shamin that is waiting in my game?

i dont want them to poof and appear in my team or the wild. I want to go to their respective places.
can the pokesav hack the item and let me do that?

unsure.gif
unsure.gif

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
u should be able to, just edit the items,key items whichever you want and then put the quantity for just that item

just noticed when you add a pokemon eg bulbasaur its lower cased name, but in the game its upper case, so i try to make the name bulbasaur upper case but it cant make the full name, can only make BULBASAU how to fix?

also when you add an item to a pokemon whilst creating the pokemon, when you look on the game its a different item, i added amulet coin and it came out as silver powder. wth?

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the only one that lets you edit the FULL name is the spanish editor. Ill update the link soon

Edit: link fixed, download it again

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
One of the translaters of Pokesav by COM is GSD. He has been working very hard and has finally released a completly translated version of Pokesav 0.38b.
QUOTE said:
Ok, since I’m getting tons of E-Mails about it and it will probably happen soon or later anyway I "finally" decided to release my full translated Pokesav version in public. In some cases I can’t input the full names in the drop down menus, because of the Jap. font. If anyone finds a mistake please let me know and many thanks to 8culexus8 for all his helpÂ
wink.gif

Enjoy
biggrin.gif
Download Link

Thanks GSD (Don't even know if he is a GBAtemp member but thanks anyway!)

This is most likely one if not the last version of Pokesav because the creator, COM, is no longer working on it. All we can do now is translate it.

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
nice one!

looking forward to trying this. could someone upload it using rapidshare as my work firewall blocks it (grrrr!) - be very grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0