Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyPrincess66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I am trying to get a slew of Pokemon so my five year old can play who is not yet a fluent reader. Now, he is not going wifi, he just wants to play pokemon. Why is that wrong? The only person he would wifi with would be me or his brother. Not to mention that I find the games boring, mostly because I suck at them....
hate2.gif
(RPG action or otherwise) But... manipulating save files and searching for codes to tweak things. That is the real fun for me, that I am good at. Isn't that the point of games for them to be fun for you, the end user?

Additionally... don't you have to have friend codes to wifi. You can set your own standards by only accepting friends who use your "game morals" I still think it is all up to the individual and the cheaters can be weeded out if you hate them or tracked down if you want to game that way. It is all an individual preference.

The .38b english version is working well for me but as others have mentioned some of the drop down list choices are garbage text. Someone here mentioned using .32 and .38 side by side to compare I am going to try that next. I am trying to find a silly Pikachu for my son....Are there any in this game? And it imports .pkm files so I am looking for Pikachu in that form. Sorry I am totally new to Pokemon and don't understand the history, ect. yet. The unreadable text in the drop-down boxes may not make a difference if I don't know what it means...lolz

OK now on to whether the author should share his or her program. Well, if I spend a lot of time developing say a new killer cake recipe and then I print it out for my friends, I fully expect them to share it and show THE WORLD how much I rock! But not everyone feels this way and it is not wrong to want to keep your "recipe" a secret. BUT...other versions have already been published so I don't quite get it.
unsure.gif

Wolfus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fox-nose.com
XP
Country
I am trying to find a silly Pikachu for my son....Are there any in this game? And it imports .pkm files so I am looking for Pikachu in that form. Sorry I am totally new to Pokemon and don't understand the history, ect. yet. The unreadable text in the drop-down boxes may not make a difference if I don't know what it means...lolz
I can whip you up a realistic Pikachu, what level would be good for your kid?

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolfus, when you've been testing your .pkm files, have you been adding them to the Party or the PC? I've been trying to add your Charmander to the PC and it is not showing up in-game, nor is any Pokemon I add for that matter.

KittyPrincess66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Wolfus that is so cool. I have no idea how to create one. He is a beginner and gets frustrated easy so something that won't get "killed" right away (Don't they just faint away in this game...??? too cute) but he does need room to grow with it so it is fun for him so not max level.

Thank you so much for giving this a go it is very kind of you!!

PS We call our REAL arctic wolf Wolfus, he is a good guy too! Thanks again.

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something about "Cajas Pokemon" or something, that's supposed to add them to your PC storage, but it's never worked. And you say it didn't work with the party either?

Wolfus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fox-nose.com
XP
Country
Wolfus, when you've been testing your .pkm files, have you been adding them to the Party or the PC? I've been trying to add your Charmander to the PC and it is not showing up in-game, nor is any Pokemon I add for that matter.

Both.
I added that charmander to my pc and withdrew it.. Then put it back because I didn't want to use it in game.

I don't know what to suggest.
frown.gif

Have you tried creating a pokemon from scratch in the pc as a test? What happens then?

QUOTEThere's something about "Cajas Pokemon" or something, that's supposed to add them to your PC storage, but it's never worked. And you say it didn't work with the party either?
It's always worked for me.. Which editer are you using? The english one with broken dropdowns, or the Spanish one?
I usually create the pokemon and their moves in the spanish, then edit the save itself using the English editor.

Also here are Pikachu and Pichu:
http://www.fox-nose.com/pokemons/pikachu.pkm
http://www.fox-nose.com/pokemons/pichu.pkm
Both level 5

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't show up. Do you check anything involved with the Pokedexes on the main screen or any of that?

Wolfus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fox-nose.com
XP
Country

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presumably when you unlock the National Dex, the ??? will change to whatever Charmander's real number is?

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer your earlier question, I've been using the Spanish one for the entire thing. I'll have to try using the English one next time. However, the English one comes out so big on my screen that it doesn't all fit, and there's no way to scroll down or resize it. Did that happen to you?

Wolfus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fox-nose.com
XP
Country
To answer your earlier question, I've been using the Spanish one for the entire thing. I'll have to try using the English one next time. However, the English one comes out so big on my screen that it doesn't all fit, and there's no way to scroll down or resize it. Did that happen to you?
Nope, but I've seen screenshots of it happening to other people.

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the spanish one and the translated spanish one posted earlier fit, i changed my screen rez to 1152x864 and the english barely fits.

i tried to load them in storage and IT WORKED!!! W00T!!!. Thanks for those premade ones. The only thing is that when i hit load i would have to load the selection fast because otherwise it will shutdown itself in two seconds?!

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed my resolution and it still doesn't fit, but I can see the button for storage which is all I need.

Now I'll see if I can get this working...

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've translated and edited Nasty's Pokemon Save state editor into English.

I hope this helps. =)

I tried to clean up the boxes as well, to make the text not run over or disappear... however I don't have a steady hand so some boxes are misaligned.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L45PKJTF

Enjoy!

hey can some one give me a differnt link to this every time i go to megaupload it says download limit exceeded Please finish this download before starting another one, but i havent downloaded anything from them in a week. its been doing this to me all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum