ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

CraigT

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. Just started, and none of the starter Pokemon but Cyndaquil seem to get the new ability. After four total restarts, each time, Totodile has Torrent, Chikorita has Overgrow, and Cyndaquil has Flash Fire. Is this just weird luck, or does this happen to other people as well?

Edit: Never mind, just weird luck on my part.

Last edited by CraigT,

S-wo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I just joined and was introduced to this hack just when I beat the Elite 4 in Soul Silver. I downloaded this patch and found out I'm underleveled in this. I was wondering if there's an easy way to get some rare candies in this so I won't have to spend a lot of time grinding to get my pokemon to the expected levels?

lauraacan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello :D

I am super excited about this game, however there is no way I can patch the original roms.
x Delta doesn't seem to work sadly, can anyone help me?

lauraacan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Perhaps redownloading the files and redoing eebryhing gain might be of help?
I will try right now. thanks for helping, I hope you'll stay here for a bit in case it still doesn't work ^^"

I'll be right back to tell you, shouldn't take too long

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Omg this still didn't work :/
What could cause that? I really wanted to play the game darn

Reactions: nxwing

lauraacan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe people reading this would be interested to know, I managed to get the rom patched in the end on another computer, looks like I made something wrong with my main PC

øZeroø

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
When you said "large boost to the difficulty" i was expecting a REAL difficulty, the game is too easy and
i thought something else was gonna hatch from the 1998' Togepi Egg.

The Monster In Silent

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi all... Im currently using numel, aron, bagon, weepinbell, marshstomp... and im stuck at gym 3. can you give pokemon location day and night and also best spot to train them...

sina0266

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
I just started to play your hack and I love it! But I couldn't find a complete document on the location of wild Pokemon.
Because the pokedex won't show the new locations I hoped that one of the community got a document like that

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I just started to play your hack and I love it! But I couldn't find a complete document on the location of wild Pokemon.
Because the pokedex won't show the new locations I hoped that one of the community got a document like that

Attachments

• Pokemon Locations.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 42,339

PlusBurdles

Trophies
XP
Country
So is it safe to assume that we're not getting an important trainers document? I got pretty beat up by Falkner in my nuzlocke run and it would've been nice to know that his swablu had a power herb and solar beam before I switched my wooper in.

cutepancho

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am on Windows 10, and whenever i try to open the patched game on DeSmuME it can't load it at all. I tried to do it on NO$GBA and it didn't work either.
It's very likely that i won't get a response from this, but i would like to get some help.

sambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah by the way I'm using my drastic emulator on my android device I don't know if this changes anything but please someone help

Santosiebie

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey guys please help me...i have 7 badges my top 5 pokemons are like lvl 75+ and i need TM70 (flash) i took the one from the old man in the tower and puted it in my Kirlia but then i removed it..is there a way to get second one because i really need it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup