ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

bombbaykds98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the documents for the game it says that you can obtain the remaining Hoenn starters in Pewter City from Steven, but when I go to Pewter City Steven is not there, I have beaten the elite four and just beat Lt. Surge is there more I have to do for Steven to appear in Pewter?

drhaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting random freezes during battles (and one time during naming a newly caught pokemon clicking the yes button) not using any acton replay cheats atm and only have been using in game saves

4780 - Pokemon HeartGold is the game a patched

and I'm using desmume Official Nightly Build r5526 64bit

anyway to lesson the freezes/crashing or is it something I need to deal with (so far with google looks like its something I need to deal with but I hope I missed something that could help)

edit: oh and I forgot at times my character sometime glitches into lines leaving the area fixexs it also opening something like my trainer card does as well

Last edited by drhaze,

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting random freezes during battles (and one time during naming a newly caught pokemon clicking the yes button) not using any acton replay cheats atm and only have been using in game saves

4780 - Pokemon HeartGold is the game a patched

and I'm using desmume Official Nightly Build r5526 64bit

anyway to lesson the freezes/crashing or is it something I need to deal with (so far with google looks like its something I need to deal with but I hope I missed something that could help)

edit: oh and I forgot at times my character sometime glitches into lines leaving the area fixexs it also opening something like my trainer card does as well
The second problem is a common problem in desmume (I don't know if it occur in other emulators, but it doesn't happen in my flashcart), you just have to exit and re-enter the area (save and restart, enter to a building and exit, view pokedex etc)

drhaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second problem is a common problem in desmume (I don't know if it occur in other emulators, but it doesn't happen in my flashcart), you just have to exit and re-enter the area (save and restart, enter to a building and exit, view pokedex etc)
Yeah I learned the second problem isn't much of a problem and can be fixed easy its just the first.

Trying to do my first nuzlocke run and already three times I lost pokemon I caught due to the freezing / because I didn't save after every step I took>.<

so far using google I found
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A0000 but seems to be something that doesn't work with desmume and for black screen bug ( i don't have that problem)

and
5201A570 E002D1F8
0201A570 E00246C0
520DDDC8 1AFFFFF5
020DDDC8 E1A00000
520DE16C 1AFFFFFC
020DE16C E1A00000
521E5B74 D10A2800
021E5B74 E00A2800
52260C20 4F35B5F8
02260C20 477020AA
D2000000 00000000
520D3FA8 1AFFFFFC
020D3FA8 E1A00000
520DE16C 1AFFFFFC
020DE16C E1A00000
D2000000 00000000
but seeing as he is in the credits I have the feeling that code is the "patch" added to the game

so if any one else knows something that would help with the freezes that I missed I will be happy to know

Last edited by drhaze,

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, i'm getting a black screen at the start of the game. Playing on an EDGE DS. As soon as Oak stops talking it crashes. I tried patching the game with anti piracy and i also tried to add the action replay code. Any tips?

Edit: Works on an emulator but i really wanted to play it on my ds since i'm going on a trip soon. Any help?

Did anyone ever get this working on an EDGE DS?

lelouch naren

Trophies
XP
Country
India
please anyone help when i was battling the team rocket grunts in safari zone my screen went black and i didnt save the game.please help me

Attachments

• 4780 - Pokemon HeartGold (U)(Xenophobia)_patched__16284.png
    4780 - Pokemon HeartGold (U)(Xenophobia)_patched__16284.png
    219 bytes · Views: 320

yoAPP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know about the Bike Shop as to calling again again and again even if I have not arrived to Goldenrod City? and even if mom gave me it at the beggining? It has no sense, and it's annoying to stop every 2-3 minutes with those calls.

Joshsouza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I'm in Fuchsia city and I cannot access the final cloyster because it is in the same tile as the healer. I went to Olivine city to reset my flags but the woman wasn't there since I accidentally reset flags upon myfirst visit. I've tried using a different emulator, a different version of the rom, a clean rom, all with no success. Can I do anything about this?

esbreon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to fix the character sprite suddenly starts changing? And when i tried to walk in a house and come out/opening my bag, pokemon, etc and my screen sudden turns black? Because i reached to Goldenrode City and my character sprite started to change so i saved and reset and Desume never bothered to load the game again.

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, i'm having this issue where I can't get the HM for Surf due to the Kimono Girl blocking off the entrance to the dance theatre..
Whenever i speak to her she just keeps talking about Jirachi.
I've already beaten ecruteak gym and spoken to the gym leader of olivine about her sick ampharos.. but the kimono girl still won't move.
Is there any fix to this?

Last edited by DerekGeneric831,

Joshsouza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a romhack with such positive feedback, it's sort of unacceptable how many bugs there are that will render you unable to progress, making your save useless. What's the point of adding all this cool content if it's a dice roll whether it works or not? Are your pokemon black and black 2 hacks anything like this? Because if so I might just have to pass, which is annoying because when it works, it's fantastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...