ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I seem to be having a problem turning my torching into mega raquaza it registers on the editor but not on the game
Do you have it set as your current Pokemon or a favorite?
Probably because you need to set it to Rayquaza and not Mega Rayquaza, the game doesn't allow you to stay Mega form unless in battle.
Not true. You can set a Pokemon to be in their mega form so they show up that way in the castle courtyard. Just take a look at this post.

Should release this later tonight (Don't know where/how Power is stored, nor "Can Mega Evolve", but I'm working on it):

qz3ObAs.png

MxpOsWQ.jpg

k5KRpLY.jpg

Permanent megas are a thing, which is neat.

Last edited by Blazingflare,
Reactions: Deleted User

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Do you have it set as your current Pokemon or a favorite?

Not true. You can set a Pokemon to be in their mega form so they show up that way in the castle courtyard. Just take a look at this post.
..That's madness, probably he needs to swap pokemon for it to take effect. My bad didn't know hacking had come that far :P I always assumed that would break the game

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..That's madness, probably he needs to swap pokemon for it to take effect. My bad didn't know hacking had come that far :P I always assumed that would break the game
You know what they say about the word assume right? It makes an "ass" of "u" and "me".
You really should not make uninformed posts, especially when trying to help someone.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You know what they say about the word assume right? It makes an "ass" of "u" and "me".
You really should not make uninformed posts, especially when trying to help someone.
Calm down captain, this is a thread where we learn and help, if we make mistakes by the least we accept it. Don't have to act all high and mighty over a mistake. As they say as well 'if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing at all.'

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Probably because you need to set it to Rayquaza and not Mega Rayquaza, the game doesn't allow you to stay Mega form unless in battle.
Well, check screenshots on the very first post ^^ Anyway, maybe something in the game changed since then to make it impossible. If I were you I'd try editing a pokemon that can mega-evolve into your mega-rayquaza, maybe that's the problem ?

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
will i encounter problems if i use enemy capture ball in kings missions? cuz at the end of kings mission theres no final counting of pokemon unlike baloon missions...

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
will i encounter problems if i use enemy capture ball in kings missions? cuz at the end of kings mission theres no final counting of pokemon unlike baloon missions...

Didn't try catching ball move, but cobalion blast 2 (also has 100% catch rate) only kills minions in king's challenge without capturing them.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't try catching ball move, but cobalion blast 2 (also has 100% catch rate) only kills minions in king's challenge without capturing them.

what happens if i capture minions in kings challenge? it will recorded into pokedex but will not included in official counting am i right?

the logic would be the same as the OP page warning?

"WARNING: Changing a pokemon to a species you do not already own causes it to be registered as owned in your pokedex but doesn't actually increase your rank...I would be careful about doing this."

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happens if i capture minions in kings challenge? it will recorded into pokedex but will not included in official counting am i right?

the logic would be the same as the OP page warning?

"WARNING: Changing a pokemon to a species you do not already own causes it to be registered as owned in your pokedex but doesn't actually increase your rank...I would be careful about doing this."
It seems that the game recalculates your rank every time you complete a King's mission. So I would assume that it wouldn't do any harm. I am going to give it a try a bit later when I go back to researching all the moves/forms in Rumble World for TCRF.

Reactions: noctis90210

jonfox_sv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@SciresM hasn't responded yet, but I'm leaving the updated editor here. Has already been tested by one user, but outside that single test and seeing it does what it should on hex files it is untested (but should work fine).

New:
- Ability to modify bought diamonds.
- Setting bought diamonds to 3000 unlocks vip content (go to the store to unlock).
- I don't recommend setting it to anything higher than 3000 (I should have limited it, but I'm too lazy right now).

Use at your own risk and always have a backup of your working savegames before using any save editor!

source is as pull request on github.

UPDATE: Adding the info about this

The bought diamonds value is stored 72 bytes after the diamonds value:
View attachment 25511

Thanks!! :yaysp:

chaojimbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp. This is great. My data is corrupted.

I used svdt to dump the savedata to 00slot00. I used FTBrony to copy it to my computer and I made a backup of it.

Using the tool, I added 100 diamonds as a basic test. Saved it. Used FileZilla to transfer it back over to my SD and used svdt to import and write the antisavegame value. It said success.

Opened up the game... "The data is corrupted. Delete the data?" So I hit no, repeated the steps but with my backup (unedited save file). Still corrupted. Now what?

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
Please could someone tell me what im doing wrong please :)

Using NEW3DS on 10.1.0-27 E
Tubehax
SaveManager
pokemon rumble world 1.1 rank 3

I use savemanager to backup my save to SD Card
put the SD Card in computer
locate the 00slot00 file and copy it to my desktop
open up the save editor
press open compressed 00slot00
edit the diamond value to 3000
edit the P value to 99999
press save compressed 00slot00
drag the edited 00slot00 folder to the folder on the SD Card and press replace files in destination.
put SD Card back in 3ds
use tubehax and savemanager to import save back to pokemon rumble and start game

NO values have changed!

what am i doing wrong and do i need to be a certain point in the game to edit it or something?

chaojimbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no just runs as if i never edited it
Interesting...

Are you importing the edited save? Also, try opening the save in the program to see if it is saving your edits.

I got it to work! Turns out, svdt saves the data in the SD://svdt/[Game Name]/00save00/

This one is the working save that gets copied and edited.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
N3DS XL Sysnand 10.1

Downloaded RWSecureValue and Pokemon Rumble World Editor
placed editor in a folder d:\prwe
unzipped RWSecureValue into d:\prwe

Used Save Manager to export save data to SD
after exporting save to SD and placing it in my computer

copied (not moving) folder 00slot00 from SD to d:\prwe\old
Moved folder 00slot00 from SD to d:\prwe\new
opened editor and openend d:\prwe\old\00slot00
modified all my stuff i wanted
saved
ran RWSecureValue, this copies the secure value from folder new to modified folder old
wiped folder 00slot00 from my SD and replaced it with the d:\prwe\old\00slot00 folder
Booted into HBL and ran Save Manager again and imported the save
exit hbl and started Pokemon Rumble World

Worked like a charm :)

Last edited by DjoeN,

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only have one save in the gamesave folder at a time. Always make sure to delete the data from there after you have loaded the modded save to your game before doing another game's save.

As to the data corrupted... depending on when/what happened with the problem you'd had, it could be related to that. You may just have to start over. Since you're cheating anyway, other than personal accomplishment, you really won't lose anything you can't just re-make.

I have been rather confused that I can't seem to edit Pokemon... I choose those that are specifically not Favorites, but they won't be changed (other edits will work). Also, there are Pokemon listed that I don't have in my collection? Or even the same one listed twice (but I only have one of the species in-game)? So confused...

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been rather confused that I can't seem to edit Pokemon... I choose those that are specifically not Favorites, but they won't be changed (other edits will work). Also, there are Pokemon listed that I don't have in my collection? Or even the same one listed twice (but I only have one of the species in-game)? So confused...
It seems that when you release a Pokemon, its slot isn't cleared, but rather just marked that the slot is available. I only have about 700 Pokemon in game, but the program sees all 2500 I used to have.

What exactly do you mean by "but they won't be changed (other edits will work)"? What edits did you try to make, and are you saying that it only works on some Pokemon, or none of them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Alright @SylverReZ you win, lets go double or nothing.