ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
OK people, I think I know why many people get corrupted saves: there's a bug when opening a 00slot00 folder after one is already opened.
Solution: only load 1 file each time, if you need to load the file again, close the editor and open again, then load.

Also, I might have found how to unlock the mine and vip content, anyone that knows how to properly restore and old save (change secure value, etc) wants to give a try?

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK people, I think I know why many people get corrupted saves: there's a bug when opening a 00slot00 folder after one is already opened.
Solution: only load 1 file each time, if you need to load the file again, close the editor and open again, then load.

Also, I might have found how to unlock the mine and vip content, anyone that knows how to properly restore and old save (change secure value, etc) wants to give a try?

I've unlocked and bought the mine and VIP tickets if that can help

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Credit me for sending you my save with the VIP cards & diamond mine unlocked ;)

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another savefile with those unlocked would certainly help locating it

Here it is then (had to compress it to zip to upload it, don't know if I made a mistake here) ! Only things edited are coins and diamonds (although I already had bought most of the items before^^)

Attachments

• 00slot00.zip
    99.2 KB · Views: 170

xirtamehtsitahw

Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
I highly suspect that the highest power level you can get for ANY Pokemon is at rank 82. (Not 100 percent sure on this, but it is highly likely, due to my just scoring a Suicune with a power level of around 8.5 MILLION...gonna turn it into an Epic Mega Rayquaza that I'm going to nickname "Overkill").:lol:

UPDATE: My newly-formed Mega Rayquaza has obscenely OP stats:

Power: 8,942,252
HP: 14,042,578
Move 1 (A): Judgment (Dragon)
Move 2 (B): Enemy capture ball
Traits: Epic (of course)
Subtraits: Heroic++, Dragon Boost++, Resilient++, Steady++, Small++, Brawny++

This thing 999,999s EVERYTHING! This is the ultimate killing machine, and there is pretty much no way to effectively kill it--it's too fast to be hit by OHKO moves, and even ice-type moves do only 1 damage, due to the huge discrepancy between his power level and that of the in-level Pokemon. Also, those Pokemon foolish enough to think about using a Reprisal counter (via Bide or Revenge) are going to be in for a rather rude awakening: "Overkill" can tank FOURTEEN such hits (at 999,999 damage apiece) before being critically wounded!

Last edited by xirtamehtsitahw,

Rikame

Trophies
XP
Country
Bro can some one help me my savedata in pokemon rumble got corrupt. and there is a way to restore it back?

xirtamehtsitahw

Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
Would still like to know where toys' power levels and HP are located. Anything new on that score?

BTW, for an awesome "Galactus just joined your team!" type of OP Pokemon, do the following:

1. Set your rank to 82 using Scires' tool
2. Catch some Pokemon. (Their power levels will often be in the SEVEN-digit range!)
3. Change one of those Pokemon to an Epic Mega Rayquaza with the following sub-traits:
A. Heroic++
B. Brawny++
C. Steady++
D. Resilient++
E. Small++ (gives you Techie++, Speedy++ and Gutsy++ as well!)
F. Dragon Boost++
4. Give it the following moves:
A. Judgment (Dragon)
B. Enemy capture ball

This thing CANNOT be killed*!

*In an ordinary fashion. It would take extremely rare circumstances to bring this thing down to Earth. Examples would include repeated use of Perish Song, Destiny Bond, OHKO moves (Guillotine, Fissure, etc.), or a TON of Pokemon all using a reprisal move (and Judgment hitting them all simultaneously or in rapid succession). In all of the above cases, liberal application (read: SPAMMING) of Judgment (Dragon) should eliminate these potential hazards, due to Rayquaza's impressive speed stat, as well as the awesome spam-ability of Judgment.

Reactions: noctis90210

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an Error when i run the program and trying to open the save file. Its my first export of the game and don't understand the error.

Attachments

• PRWATerror.png
    PRWATerror.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 213

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
There should be a file called "Ionic.Zlib.dll" alongside the exe file. It is included in the download. Maybe your antivirus deleted it?

Reactions: djmocella

malicious50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have multiple copies of the same pokemon in the save file, like:
Hydreygon (File 00 Slot xx)
Hydreygon (File 01 Slot xx)

I should modify either or just one? Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!