ROM Hack WIP Pokemon Quest Save Editor (PQSE)

dalv03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Edited :)
Sadly the editor @dalv03 posted crashes, as soon as I want to change the stone values.
Might be only because I'm using a android save file though. Happens with Life and Strength stones.
Don't even have to change anything. As soon as I hit "save" it crashes.
At the BasicValue line, you have to input 999 or something higher than 900 (before save), unless program will crash. I use it to edit android save file too and it work

NOTE: remember to convert android save file to switch save file first.

Last edited by dalv03,

hans_meier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
At the BasicValue line, you have to input 999 or something higher than 900 (before save), unless program will crash. I use it to edit android save file too and it work

NOTE: remember to convert android save file to switch save file first.
Alright, gonna check that out. Thanks.

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's possible. @noircchack posted the value to edit in order to mod stone and bingo. Bingo code is different between pokemons, so that I only code to show the ID of bingo that pokemon has, and change it to other ID until I find the right bingo (quite time consuming), and for stone, I just copy Atk/Def gold stone template code and overwrite it to the stone I edit choose on UI, then choose bonus (with fixed value) I want. Still suck tho but it can make any perfect pokemon lol. If you want I can share it and show you correct way to use it. I just add features to use on my own.

In other words:
- Skill (attack) edit: make your pokemon always has 1 skill (you have to choose skill type id and skill id on @noircchack post)
- Bingo edit: only show bingo bonus id (you have to figure out the right one you want by yourself)
- Stone edit: always make stone become gold, you can choose which combo of bonus you want and you MUST enter the value higher than 900 before save stone (like 999) otherwise program will crash. And DONT change stone category (it just make the stone ingame look illegal)
Hey bro, thanks a lot, this will help me to finish some pokemon and stone I really need, for example Starmie is annoying there is no way to get the perfect one, I spent 3 days and no luck, so will start editing that pokemon lol thanks again :)

dalv03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hey bro, thanks a lot, this will help me to finish some pokemon and stone I really need, for example Starmie is annoying there is no way to get the perfect one, I spent 3 days and no luck, so will start editing that pokemon lol thanks again :)
haha same to me. It took me 3 days spam cooking to get a 8atk/1def stone slot, 1 skill, perfect bingo Starmie. It's hard as hell. So I tried to code some feature base on PQSE to make my 2 perfect Starmie.

Reactions: skylex77

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha same to me. It took me 3 days spam cooking to get a 8atk/1def stone slot, 1 skill, perfect bingo Starmie. It's hard as hell. So I tried to code some feature base on PQSE to make my 2 perfect Starmie.
Lol yeah, now with this modification you share of PQSE I just got my best Starmie, now making some edits for Stones and other Legendary Pokes haha, this was a great day

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot to mention, Healing from K.O is missing fro stone edit lol that will be great too

dalv03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Forgot to mention, Healing from K.O is missing fro stone edit lol that will be great too
yeah because I think "healing from ko" is quite useless so I don't include it.
You have 27 slot for stone bonus, so you will want to max nesseccery stat first:
- 4 hit healing
- 4 crit rate
- 4 crit dmg
- 4 resist to conditions
- 4 resist to down effects
- 3 for time to recover
- 2 heal upon recover
- 2 movement speed
So there is no place for "healing from ko" lol.

p/s: btw, here is new file with "healing from ko" as you request.

Attachments

• PQSE-GUI-changed.rar
    529.7 KB · Views: 508
Last edited by dalv03,

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have 27 slot for stone bonus, so you will want to max nesseccery stat first:
- 4 hit healing
- 4 crit rate
- 4 crit dmg
- 4 resist to conditions
- 3 for time to recover
- 2 heal upon recover
- 2 movement speed

lol that a good point, basically the healing from ko could work with 2 stones making more balance in some way, some times the pokemon die and will help this a lot haha, thanks again for this bro :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How are you guys getting the save file from Android?
Have been googling for ages now.
Hey bro all the steps to edit Android are here in this thread, just go back some pages you will find step by step and if you have some question after you read ask here :)

Ordush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
lol that a good point, basically the healing from ko could work with 2 stones making more balance in some way, some times the pokemon die and will help this a lot haha, thanks again for this bro :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey bro all the steps to edit Android are here in this thread, just go back some pages you will find step by step and if you have some question after you read ask here :)

Yeah, i've read how to convert back and forth, that's why i want to try it. :)
What i can't figure out is how you guys get the actual save file off the android phone. I've tried with Helium, but it seems that it's not allowed to "Backup" pokemon quest. :)

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i've read how to convert back and forth, that's why i want to try it. :)
What i can't figure out is how you guys get the actual save file off the android phone. I've tried with Helium, but it seems that it's not allowed to "Backup" pokemon quest. :)
First you need Root, if you don't have, you can install the game in Nox Player Emulator on PC, then in setting activate Root on Nox, then you need to restore your save file via Nintendo Backup after that you can get your save file :)

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hans_meier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Erm your version does change the image, not the actual form (health or strength) @dalv03 :l

Attachments

• MEmu_2018-07-31_22-45-03.png
    MEmu_2018-07-31_22-45-03.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 481
  • MEmu_2018-07-31_22-45-13.png
    MEmu_2018-07-31_22-45-13.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by hans_meier,

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- 4 hit healing
- 4 crit rate
- 4 crit dmg
- 4 resist to conditions
- 3 for time to recover
- 2 heal upon recover
- 2 movement speed

Lol its me again haha, today I finish to edit all stones, but I just figure out one thing, Natural HP Healing probably that will be a good option to have :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.