Dreas31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, sorry in advance, I'm new to this.

I have a very strange error with my bayonetta 3 save, I have transferred it from my sysnand to my emu nand, in the sysnad the game loads fine, but the same save in the emummc gives error 2002-4314, I have tried creating another user in the emmunand and import the same save there, and surprise it works!! I don't understand why it only fails with one user, and only that game fails, the rest of the games on my emmumc all work fine with the original user (same as sysnand)

I have the latest firmware on the switch, the game updated to version 1.2.0, all this in the 2 partitions (sysnand and emumand), I have also tried deleting the save from the user partition of the emumand (with goldleaf) but nothing , when you open the game the Nintendo logo appears and it remains on a black screen with error 2002-4314. Another thing to mention (in case it helps) is that I migrated my emmunad to another higher capacity SD months ago, and everything works fine (except this) and I had not played bayonetta 3 since before migrating from SD (I will try to change to the Old SD that I haven't formatted yet and update the game there to see if it works)

Does anyone know what could be happening, or why it only fails with that user, and only the bayonetta 3 game?

-----

Buenas, perdón de antemano soy nuevo en esto.

Tengo un error muy raro con mi save de bayonetta 3, lo he pasado de mi sysnand a mi emu nand, en la sysnad la partida carga bien, pero el mismo save en la emummc da error 2002-4314, he probado a crear otro usuario en la emmunand e importar ahí el mismo save, y sorpresa funciona!! No entiendo porque sólo falla con un usuario, y solo falla ese juego, el resto de juegos de mi emmumc todos funcionan bien con el usuario original (mismo que el de sysnand)

Tengo el último firmware de la switch, el juego actualizado a la version 1.2.0, todo esto en las 2 particiones (sysnand y emumand), también he probado a borrar el save desde la partición user de la emumand (con goldleaf) pero nada, al abrir el juego sale el logo de nintendo y ya se queda en pantalla negra con el error 2002-4314. Otra cosa a comentar (por si ayuda) es que migré mi emmunad a otra SD de mayor capacidad hace meses, y todo funciona bien (salvo esto) y no había jugado a bayonetta 3 desde antes de migrar de SD (probaré a cambiar a la SD vieja que aún no he formateado y actualizar ahí el juego a ver si funciona)

Alguien sabe qué puede estar pasando, o porqué falla solo com ese usuario, y solo el juego de bayonetta 3??

Last edited by x65943,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry in advance, I'm new to this.

I have a very strange error with my bayonetta 3 save, I have transferred it from my sysnand to my emu nand, in the sysnad the game loads fine, but the same save in the emummc gives error 2002-4314, I have tried creating another user in the emmunand and import the same save there, and surprise it works!! I don't understand why it only fails with one user, and only that game fails, the rest of the games on my emmumc all work fine with the original user (same as sysnand)

I have the latest firmware on the switch, the game updated to version 1.2.0, all this in the 2 partitions (sysnand and emumand), I have also tried deleting the save from the user partition of the emumand (with goldleaf) but nothing , when you open the game the Nintendo logo appears and it remains on a black screen with error 2002-4314. Another thing to mention (in case it helps) is that I migrated my emmunad to another higher capacity SD months ago, and everything works fine (except this) and I had not played bayonetta 3 since before migrating from SD (I will try to change to the Old SD that I haven't formatted yet and update the game there to see if it works)

Does anyone know what could be happening, or why it only fails with that user, and only the bayonetta 3 game?

-----

Buenas, perdón de antemano soy nuevo en esto.

Tengo un error muy raro con mi save de bayonetta 3, lo he pasado de mi sysnand a mi emu nand, en la sysnad la partida carga bien, pero el mismo save en la emummc da error 2002-4314, he probado a crear otro usuario en la emmunand e importar ahí el mismo save, y sorpresa funciona!! No entiendo porque sólo falla con un usuario, y solo falla ese juego, el resto de juegos de mi emmumc todos funcionan bien con el usuario original (mismo que el de sysnand)

Tengo el último firmware de la switch, el juego actualizado a la version 1.2.0, todo esto en las 2 particiones (sysnand y emumand), también he probado a borrar el save desde la partición user de la emumand (con goldleaf) pero nada, al abrir el juego sale el logo de nintendo y ya se queda en pantalla negra con el error 2002-4314. Otra cosa a comentar (por si ayuda) es que migré mi emmunad a otra SD de mayor capacidad hace meses, y todo funciona bien (salvo esto) y no había jugado a bayonetta 3 desde antes de migrar de SD (probaré a cambiar a la SD vieja que aún no he formateado y actualizar ahí el juego a ver si funciona)

Alguien sabe qué puede estar pasando, o porqué falla solo com ese usuario, y solo el juego de bayonetta 3??
Do you have the patches on your SD card?

Dreas31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Do you have the patches on your SD card?
Yes! I Have it, the strange thing here is that only happens when I try to play bayonetta 3 with my Nintendo user, but I've tried creating a new user (no Nintendo ID) and works fine..... but if I try to play other games with the user with nintendo ID on my emmunand, works fine, it's just with that game with that user, idk why because when I start to play Bayonetta 3 work fine with the user

I was looking on internet but nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto