Gaming pokemon platinum

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They're just gonna just keep adding regions till either the popularity goes or there is a decline in money-making.
tongue.gif

Good list GameSoulXIII

zant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup. just the legionaries. What G/S/C had, that NONE of the other games had, were 2 full regions. Kanto and Johto. especially with todays tech, and memery being SO CHEAP, why not just add onto each game, a map? it would be more fun, with more sidequests, and more stuff to do. thats what makes G/S/C #1.

Plus, Ho-oh was kick ass..................

ninja_07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I think that this pseudo 3d look is horrible, I'd like to see a G/S remake, which has the menus of D/P but the graphics of R/S or FR/LG. That'd be too good though.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninja_07 said:
I think that this pseudo 3d look is horrible, I'd like to see a G/S remake, which has the menus of D/P but the graphics of R/S or FR/LG. That'd be too good though.
I totally agree. Most people want a G/S/C remake. To me, it was one of the best Pokemon games I've ever played.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
ninja_07 said:
I totally agree. Most people want a G/S/C remake. To me, it was one of the best Pokemon games I've ever played.
The only thing I would hate about it, if it will be remade, is the fact that other Pokemon can be transferred to it. Just like FireRed and LeafGreen.

I would love to see Red Gyarados in R/S graphics.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
Raiyu245 said:
ninja_07 said:
The only thing I would hate about it, if it will be remade, is the fact that other Pokemon can be transferred to it. Just like FireRed and LeafGreen.

I would love to see Red Gyarados in R/S graphics.
It's called Shiny Gyarados.

I want Pokemon Platinum, it seems like they improved, and that 20 person wi-Fi lobby! Maybe this means, REAL random battles like PBR, I'm downloading the rom of the Japanese version for bragging right.
tongue.gif
And I'll buy the US version because it still seems cool.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They can change the game play by making us solve puzzles before each attack! Then it would take us even longer to complete battles!
OR, they can make the battle system to where every time we encounter a battle, it goes into a side-scroller view and plays like street fighter! oMGGAAHHH.

I'm just kidding.

D

Deleted-119707

better if the game was one whole storyline. where you start off at kanto and make your way to sinnoh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs