Gaming pokemon platinum

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think there was a game for GameCuve (can't really remember) Pokemon Colleseum was it? I don't know but it was a good change to the other games. It was something about capturing evil pokemon or something and turning them into good or whatever. That was an alright game and it was different.
smile.gif

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
IOwnAndPwnU said:
I think there was a game for GameCuve (can't really remember) Pokemon Colleseum was it? I don't know but it was a good change to the other games. It was something about capturing evil pokemon or something and turning them into good or whatever. That was an alright game and it was different.
smile.gif
It's pokemon XD.

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Thax said:
ferrariman said:
Pokemons battle system is so bad. FF4 has a more advanced battle system. UPDATE IT GAMEFREAK PLEASE.

Why FF4? If anything use the FFXII (no not the ds) battle system or even the KH one. Battle systems that are actually advanced. I mean the gambit thing in FFXII is pretty clever.

Oh and Pokemon is awful. It's the year 2008, not the 90's. ¬_¬
But tons of people buy it anyway O_O that's what keeps away Nintendo from actually changing the game. It's cheaper for them to keep the same game and only change some Pokemon or some graphics.

I agree that they should change the battle system, if you think that Pokemon game it's still the same since Gameboy Color
ph34r.gif

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. We kinda have no choice though. But who cares, they want money so we don't give them as much money as they'd make because we have our flashcarts.

Hah! Pokemon Company or whatever.
tongue.gif

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
ferrariman said:
Pokemons battle system is so bad. FF4 has a more advanced battle system. UPDATE IT GAMEFREAK PLEASE.
Updating the battle system would kill it for purists like me.
yaynds.gif

They added a lot of features to the D/P generation (WiFi being the main one), but nothing to the main game mechanics, story, or plot. I don't want them to change the game mechanics (the turn based system is fine as is), but the main plot formula desperately needs a refresh.
hate2.gif

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FlameTakuya said:
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Lol. It could be a hidden smiley ... you never know. xD

The XD in that game title stands for eXtra Dimension, IIRC.

I didn't know that before.
blink.gif

I think the least they could do for every new game (or region) is add a big new feature.
For example:
Hoenn ---> Ruby/Saphire/Emerald ---> Battle Frontier
Sinnoh ---> Diamond/Pearl ---> Wi-Fi

I hope they keep adding NEW features like these to every new release or region games because then it would be worth getting. Just kinda realized that. And definitely, the plot has to be changed around. It just adds interest to the game.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
wchill said:
The Missingno glitch kinda ruined the game though.
The Missingno glitch is one of the greatest glitches of all time. While it was an unfair Pokemon, it was awesome. What was it, Fly, 2 Water Guns, and Fire Blast for it's attacks? I remember I traded in my Blue version since it glitched up so bad from it. Also, Pokemon Platinum looks pretty cool. The Torn Dimension (Or whatever it's called) seems neat.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just confirmation ... I also wondered why I posted the Sidenote.

When is the release for the English version (aka US). Forgot.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up