OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the right forum for this...

Okay, so I had about 150+ hours on my Platinum game...I think I had around 450 Seen/300+ Caught pokemon. Everything was going wonderfully, and then I had to update my AK2 loaders. Something happened, and I moved all of my games and their saves to my desktop...then I did a full update of my AKAIO.

I start up my DS...everything's going great...and when I load up my Platinum, all of my data is gone. The .nds and .sav were there, but i found a second .sav with it. All of my save data for my games I guess became corrupted so I deleted all of my .sav files.

Is there anything I could have done to save my saves? Is there a way to connect a .sav to a .nds? Also, if it's possible to connect a .sav to a .nds, can somebody point me to a decent .sav file so I can at least get most of what I had?

MCheezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I deleted that file long ago because it brought tears to my eyes to see it there (not really).

Does anybody have a .sav file where at least the...what's it called...where I can get to that upper-right island? The one with the battle frontier and such.

Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: