Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by MCheezy, May 10, 2010.

May 10, 2010

Pokemon Platinum by MCheezy at 1:41 AM (757 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. MCheezy
    OP

Newcomer MCheezy Member

United States
    I think this is the right forum for this...

Okay, so I had about 150+ hours on my Platinum game...I think I had around 450 Seen/300+ Caught pokemon. Everything was going wonderfully, and then I had to update my AK2 loaders. Something happened, and I moved all of my games and their saves to my desktop...then I did a full update of my AKAIO.

I start up my DS...everything's going great...and when I load up my Platinum, all of my data is gone. The .nds and .sav were there, but i found a second .sav with it. All of my save data for my games I guess became corrupted so I deleted all of my .sav files.

Is there anything I could have done to save my saves? Is there a way to connect a .sav to a .nds? Also, if it's possible to connect a .sav to a .nds, can somebody point me to a decent .sav file so I can at least get most of what I had?

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Try changing it from SAV to sav or the other way around... and they'll be connected if they have the same EXACT name (minus the extension).

3. MCheezy
    OP

Newcomer MCheezy Member

United States
    Well, I deleted that file long ago because it brought tears to my eyes to see it there (not really).

Does anybody have a .sav file where at least the...what's it called...where I can get to that upper-right island? The one with the battle frontier and such.

Thanks [​IMG]

4. Pwnage

Member Pwnage GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i can lend you my save throw me a pm [​IMG]