Gaming Pokemon Platinum - GTS Level Requirements Bug

SVCHOST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The GTS for the US version of Platinum has a really irritating bug. The GTS won't allow you to view the level requirements of a pokemon you need to offer in exchange for another, except for its gender.
According to the comments in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d92d7-xVM0) youtube video, you can send your copy of Platinum to be repaired (replaced, I bet) but your save will be deleted.

My question is, does anyone have a fixed US version that could be dumped? I don't actually use my cartridge of Platinum to play, I have a ROM on my Acekard 2i.

A dumped version of the fixed game would (maybe?) be compatible with my old saves.

Iceclaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't use your original to play you've got nothing to worry about, backup the save, send the cart in, and dump the new cart when you get it back and put the save on it.
smile.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they replace it. Hell, I have no clue how they can fix something like that. If there were a revised version of the game then it would have been dumped. And it's really not that big of a problem. The GTS sucks anyways.

SVCHOST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iceclaw said:
If you don't use your original to play you've got nothing to worry about, backup the save, send the cart in, and dump the new cart when you get it back and put the save on it.
smile.gif

That's definately a solution. But I was sort of hoping this would be something I could fix in a day or two without the inconvenience, instead of waiting two to three weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though