ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHoleSlam1994 said:
can i just use this as a regular platinum i don't own platinum so how do i use this as a .nds thx
You have to read the instructions... download the patch, and click the .bat file when the patch, a clean.nds (US platinum rom which you need to obtain), and the xdelta file.

QUOTE(BlackHoleSlam1994 @ Aug 23 2009, 08:54 AM) just patched it all and now i load up my acekard 2i and it just says loading and hasn't changed wtf
Make sure you took the new .nds file that was created, make sure you are using a US platinum rom. You don't use the clean.nds file, you use the platinum-enhanced1.5.nds that was created

diskjocki

Trophies
XP
Country
Doe's the VS seeker work? I haven't managed to get it working yet...
Also a few suggestions, like get rid of the useless HMs such as flash & defog etc. and replacing them with items? like instead of flash it could be a giant flashlight, or for defog a magic vacuum cleaner that sucks all the fog
biggrin.gif
But keep the one's that people actually use in battle (surf, fly, rock climb etc.)

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yo. alot of people were asking about cheats for 1.5

I have 1.5 on an AK2i and i got the cheats to work by renaming the 1.4.xml to 1.5.xml

Opening it in Cheat code manager. Extracted the game code from PPEE1.5. Replaced the game code on the 1.4 cheats to the game code from 1.5

Saved it in my miicroSD

At first AKAIO will not find any cheats so open the start menu and go to cheats.

When it opens the no cheats found window go to select database and select which cheat file(usrcheat/cheat.dat) which the modified codes are in

It still might show them though(it didnt on mine) untill you rebuild the database. Cheats should then show up(it might take a while for them to be found the first time)

After you do this the cheats button will always show up and have cheats.(and yes they totally work\)

Yubel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been enjoying this hack for a while but am finding the pokemon locations guide a little difficult to understand. It says that in order to find a growlithe on route 201 I need firered, and the national pokedex. What do both of these requirements mean? do I need a rom of fire red in the same directory as platinum?

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yubel said:
I have been enjoying this hack for a while but am finding the pokemon locations guide a little difficult to understand. It says that in order to find a growlithe on route 201 I need firered, and the national pokedex. What do both of these requirements mean? do I need a rom of fire red in the same directory as platinum?

it means u need a geniune copy of fire red and insert it in the GBA slot of ur DS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol