Hacking Pokemon Platinum does not works with my original R4

Tkdrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I have just got a Pokemon Platinum dump made by Xenophobia and it doesn't work. After I press start in the press start screen the screen fade to black and freezes. I'm using R4 firmware 1.18. Anyone knows how to make it work? Diamond works like a charm.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its an R4
dry.gif

Look around for something like a arm7 patch, google is your friend here, i'm sure many have the same problem as you. This is far as i can help. I'd suggest getting a better card if possible, see http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dynamic=8. Have a Nice Day.

Tkdrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I forgot to mention that buying a new card is the last option. That's the first time in 10 months that this card failed to me, so if possible i would like to get it to work.

Tkdrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could you please tell me if it works fine for you with YSMenu or with the R4 firmware and what's the dump that you're using? Thanks.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Platinum works perfectly on my R4DS Original using kernal 1.18. Everything works about it and I didn't patch it at all I just downloaded the game put it on my R4 and it works perfectly.

Tkdrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
InuYasha said:
I suppose you can try reformating your memory card that might do the trick.....
I've already tried this and it didn't work.

EDIT: Just tried with YSMenu and it did not work too. Maybe I should look for a better dump.
EDITx2: Nevermind, I got it to work. I was trying to use a 512K save with platinum, while I needed a 1mb one ( xP what a douche am I ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.