XP
Country
Canada
Hello, first time post.

I have tried all the possible solutions, that I have found on here:

English 1MB Save
infolib.dat +savlib.dat
Save twice before shutting down

Nothing works, It was working for a tiny bit, but whenever I would press start on the start screen, it would say "Save file corrupt, using previous save" and all would be good. I woke up this morning, and tried to play, and it said "Save file corrupted or damaged, and erased" so I'm back to square one again, any help would be great..

Thanks!

xiaoset

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tried Diamond and Pearl and it's doing the same thing? Maybe something is wrong with my DSTTT?

EDIT: Just checked to see if mine was real, it is. The checker says "Good! ^^/" lol So I don't know what the problem is... it's not just Pokemon that this affects, I randomly get it in the Nintendogs games, and New Super Mario Bros.

xiaoset

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tried Platinum for a bit, saved it, turned it off, took a shower, ate, went out for a bit, came home. Turned on my DS to play, it worked fine, no corruption or anything, figured it would work! Go to the second badge, saved it, turned it off for a few minute, then turned it back on and....

"Save file is corrupted or damaged, and has been erased"

mad.gif

deano546

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This happened to a few saves I had on Platinum (with savlib, 1mb sav and 2 saves at a time) and I got them back working by formatting (not quick formatting, which is default) my micro sd with the Panasonic Formatter. If your going to try this make sure to back up your data first.
Hope this helps
smile.gif

xiaoset

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage."

That's what came up when I reformatted, after backing up my files, so no go still... but thanks
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...