Hacking Pokemon physical copy with Gateway

Crimsonflare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I´m wondering: if I buy a physical copy of Pokemon X/Y, will it work with classical EmuNand from gateway? It is much cheaper than eshop version... Has anyone tested this? Thank you

Euwlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, it works... I even connected to internet and mystery gift works! Dunno about Online battle...

Sim funciona. Conecta online, mystery gift funciona, mas não testei batalhas online ainda...

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also just got a copy of Pokemon X yesterday and czn confirm it works.....because of the system Nands save signing keys the save game will not be compatible with an OFW 3DS but will work fine otherwise.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
unfortunately not. not at the moment, at least. they might make it possible in the future...

hypertek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont have pokemon, but i got zelda a link between worlds.. played a bit on my 3ds, but now got an older 4.4 firmware system and planing to get a gateway. Would that save still work?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i dont have pokemon, but i got zelda a link between worlds.. played a bit on my 3ds, but now got an older 4.4 firmware system and planing to get a gateway. Would that save still work?

no because your Zelda save was on Official FW 6.2.0 so used the 6.X KeyY
but Gateway Mode and there RedNAND can only use the 4.X KeyY so the saves arnt compatible
and will just say there corrupted and delete them

hypertek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thats not too bad, as long as the physical cartridge doesn't become useless lol, i can live with starting over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay