Pokemon Pearl SAVES WORK!!! WORK!!!!!&

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by gdeliana, Jul 13, 2007.

1. gdeliana
    OP

gdeliana GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2003
    Albania
    Tirana
    I don't know why many people start many theories about the saves of the pokemon games. I have No&gba 2.4c and i am enjoying fully the game.
    1. The game runs nearly at full speed (only at some parts lags a bit)
    2. No missing graphics
    3. I can save normally and load the game from the save where i left, like normally playing the game in ds. I haven't modified the game rom and i haven't used any patcher method 4 the saves, none of those mentioned before.

So what r u all people yelling about???? [​IMG] Take the rom and play normally [​IMG]

PS: I cannot give my rom to nobody because i don't have fast internet connection, but in fact [​IMG] i took the rom from torrents and it was packed with another modified No$gba with 2x zoom and some bilinear filterings. But otherwise the rom was not touched, and it was original, at contrary there was a guide giving the explanation how to patch it. SOOOO?? Tell me why pokemon saves don't work??????

2. loathsome

loathsome GBAtemp Fan

Jul 11, 2007
    N3DSXL
    Who said it didn't work?

And you cannot give your ROM to anybody because .. it's illegal ;D

3. gdeliana
    OP

gdeliana GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2003
    Albania
    Tirana
    Well if it's illegal, i never do it. But don't forget that a lot of ppl ask by email or by other means of secret file transfers. Anyway thanks 4 the reply. Greetings there!!!

4. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    It's always worked, People have just been dumb until April 22nd. The only reason it didn't work was because they hadn't put the right save type on the NO$GBA options.

5. zekaloema

zekaloema Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2007
    United States
    u sick little kid stop playing pokemon

6. Satummoo

Satummoo Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    how are you getting good speeds, I tried running diamond on my PC (dual core 1950gt) and it slows down to the point were it's unplayable when I get to outside areas

7. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Get more ram? And a faster 10,000 RPM harddrive XD ALSO get a 4GHZ Processor and it will run PERFECT [​IMG]

8. EVIL9000

EVIL9000 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2007
    Netherlands
    Then I suggest to remove the rom from your PC (because that is illegal as well [​IMG]) and buy a Nintendo DS with a copy of Pokemon pearl.

9. Gman 101

Gman 101 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2007
    Karkand & Mashtuur City
    i'm getting a problem on no$GBA where i can't even get past the first battle cos the game just freezes...