gdeliana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
I don't know why many people start many theories about the saves of the pokemon games. I have No&gba 2.4c and i am enjoying fully the game.
1. The game runs nearly at full speed (only at some parts lags a bit)
2. No missing graphics
3. I can save normally and load the game from the save where i left, like normally playing the game in ds. I haven't modified the game rom and i haven't used any patcher method 4 the saves, none of those mentioned before.

So what r u all people yelling about????
blink.gif
Take the rom and play normally
cool.gif

PS: I cannot give my rom to nobody because i don't have fast internet connection, but in fact
lecture.gif
i took the rom from torrents and it was packed with another modified No$gba with 2x zoom and some bilinear filterings. But otherwise the rom was not touched, and it was original, at contrary there was a guide giving the explanation how to patch it. SOOOO?? Tell me why pokemon saves don't work??????

gdeliana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
Well if it's illegal, i never do it. But don't forget that a lot of ppl ask by email or by other means of secret file transfers. Anyway thanks 4 the reply. Greetings there!!!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
It's always worked, People have just been dumb until April 22nd. The only reason it didn't work was because they hadn't put the right save type on the NO$GBA options.

Satummoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how are you getting good speeds, I tried running diamond on my PC (dual core 1950gt) and it slows down to the point were it's unplayable when I get to outside areas

EVIL9000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.evilart.biz
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well if it's illegal, i never do it. But don't forget that a lot of ppl ask by email or by other means of secret file transfers. Anyway thanks 4 the reply. Greetings there!!!
Then I suggest to remove the rom from your PC (because that is illegal as well
happy.gif
) and buy a Nintendo DS with a copy of Pokemon pearl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?