Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New leaks have emerged according to my Twitter feed about the new Pokemon game. Check it out
photo.png
That's so fake it's not even funny. The fire starter is just a chicken.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serebii said:

serebii.net said:
The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Best starter? Don't make me laugh, Blaziken is so fucking strong it's categorized in Uber.
Blaziken is the best starter ever.
How would you know? The game isn't even out yet.

I'll probably go grass but water/ground is so powerful. If it's a better version of Quagsire this game is going to be so unbalanced.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty exited for the new games. I'm suprised there are leaks this early! I'm choosing the water starter. Leak the hidden legendaries! /s

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they mix the story of the emerald version.
I loved the story, but emerald is better as my point of view.

Well, another game that i want but cant afford :(
Soulsilver/heartgold had all the perks of crystal so I'd bet on it.

Anyone considered that they will Mega Latios and Latias will probably be featured in this game? XD
There is probably no Mega Sceptile and Swampert.
Y-You shut your mouth!!!:gun:
Lies! They must have megas! R-right? :ohnoes:
I'd be really sad if FriedChicken gets a mega but the other two don't even in their remake. That's preferential treatment to my least favorite starter of all time. It's the most Digimon pokemon ever made.

Reactions: Queno138

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
I fully expect another Red remake lol.
Everyone's logic on this seems to be that if they're remaking the GBA new games, then they'll do the GBA remakes too. I'm not so sure, but I'd love to see it happen and marketing-wise it'd be a massive hit.

Torchick is useless to those who have already have it from XY.
I'm sure many players prefer playing fresh.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems that Sunday the 11th there will footage shown of these games on the Japanese variety show Get☆TV, so hopefully we can see some pokémon following the player.

I hope that Groudon's and Kyogre's new 'formes' will be triggered by their respective orbs, since they were both awakened by the other orb.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Mudkip and Treecko are useless to those who can easily get it from the GTS (aka everyone).

The Torchic you got from the promotional event in XY though is way too fucking strong and has unique abilities and attacks. The one you'll get here will be dismal in comparison.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
The Torchic you got from the promotional event in XY though is way too fucking strong and has unique abilities and attacks. The one you'll get here will be dismal in comparison.

for someone hates on pokemon every chance he gets....

you seem to know _ALOT_ about pokemon.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really think it's "shit", it's just shlock. It's unoriginal, uninventive, and stagnant. However I do enjoy shlock from time to time and there's really no other game that fills the same urge you get to play Pokemon as Pokemon does.

Also it lets me shit on the horrific awful fanbase and when they say "b-but you don't know anything about Pokemon!" I can actually say I do as someone whose played every main series game to completion (minus BW2).

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly this. Speed Boost combined with access to Swords Dance is the only reason that Blaziken is broken. The standard Blaze Torchic that you will start with in the game is average at best.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't really think it's "shit", it's just shlock. It's unoriginal, uninventive, and stagnant. However I do enjoy shlock from time to time and there's really no other game that fills the same urge you get to play Pokemon as Pokemon does.

Also it lets me shit on the horrific awful fanbase and when they say "b-but you don't know anything about Pokemon!" I can actually say I do as someone whose played every main series game to completion (minus BW2).
That's like rubbing it off to 70+ adult material to completion except one granny who was 69 ergo too young to deserve the finishing flourish. ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: