• Likes 6

What version will you pick?

• Total voters

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How are people so sure spoofing Nintendo Zone will work and they won't just hand out vouchers with serial codes or something?

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, most people change router SSID but phones work just as well. Just ensure to remove any passwords (as far as my knowledge goes) because otherwise the 3DS(XL)/2DS will not connect.

Is there like a tutorial or something on here to do all that 'cause knowing how my brain fails to function at full capacity most of the time I'm gonna fuck up royally somewhere lmao.

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How are people so sure spoofing Nintendo Zone will work and they won't just hand out vouchers with serial codes or something?

Source

Is there like a tutorial or something on here to do all that 'cause knowing how my brain fails to function at full capacity most of the time I'm gonna fuck up royally somewhere lmao.
TBH, it is as simple as I say, just change the SSID of the hotspot to the SSID of the Nintendo Zone, ATM, I do not know what it is. SSID = name of hotspot.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When is this demo released, i don't mind providing the hotspot details, I did last time when a promotion was on

D

Deleted User

I could be wrong but isn't spoofing the Nintendo zone require the correct mac address of GAME not just the SSID?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ARGH.

These images makes me wanna play it now:
glalie.jpg

steelix.jpg

Source: serebii.net

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
how to get the demo in the US
http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/cool-features/special-demo-version/special-demo-version

Sign up for your Pokémon Trainer Club account and be sure that you have opted in to receive marketing email messages by October 20 to make sure you get the next newsletter. Ensure your email address is correct and up to date. Also, add [email protected] to your address book so that your newsletter doesn’t get caught in your spam filter. Then, look forward to receiving the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter in your email throughout the year to stay in-the-know about everything going on in the Pokémon universe!

Reactions: VMM and Queno138

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
My local GAME is full of dumb twats -_- They had no idea what the fuck I was talking about they said that there is no such thing as an ORAS Demo -_- Why do they employ retards? UGH

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My local GAME is full of dumb twats -_- They had no idea what the fuck I was talking about they said that there is no such thing as an ORAS Demo -_- Why do they employ retards? UGH

I guess they employ people who don't care about games, or anything that their customers do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY