ROM Hack Pokémon Moon Gateshark/NTR Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nintendo4DSXL
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 254,098
  • Replies Replies 989
  • Likes Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
for now, you could use the Custom Non Random Battle cheat posted in the Gateway Cheats thread to get different forms until ymyn comes up with a different cheat
 
Hello. Is it possible to have a version with the FC points reset for pokemon Sun? I will have a Festi Coins command to add only 100 coins, is it possible?

Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThunderDemon3DS
[(Start + L/R)Disable/Renable inGame NFC]
D3000000 00000000
DD000000 00000208
003DFFD0 E3A01000
D0000000 00000000
DD000000 00000108
003DFFD0 E3A01001
D0000000 00000000

disable inGame NFC to use pkmn-ntr debugger without connect to festival plaza or suspend the game.:) (hope you know what I'm talking about)

after disable the NFC, you have to suspend the game for once to let your 3ds connect to the wireless network.

nah... no credit
 
Last edited by Sonansune,
@ymyn Is there any possibility to have a code to use all the banned legendary pokemon and duplicated items\pokemons in battle tree ?I dreamed for the code since XY version... never found the real one

Also need the randomize wild pokemon code too, I remember in oras version i got a randomized code only for uncatched pokemon in the pokedex and can be switched to full randomize, really fantastic code.

ymyn Thank you very much! I believe this two codes are really necessary for more fun :D
 
Last edited by gb5a5temp,
I have found the hair style byte and unfortunately, no. The game will crash if you mismatch the hair style.

On the subject of clothing items. Is it possible to remove the backpack? I kinda don't want to be running around with it on all the time. :P

I recall back in X/Y, the hat could be removed by editing the save. PkHeX doesn't yet have clothing customization editing for gen 7 yet, so I suppose doing it with this would have to suffice.
 
敵ポケモンHP表示(下画面の敵ポケモンアイコンをタッチ)
[Enable View of Enemy Pokemon HP(Touch Enemy Pokemon icon in bottom screen) v1.0]
D3000000 00000000
580AE178 E92D40F8
505957AC 00000000
005957AC 00000010
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
605957AC 00000000
D9000000 005957AC
D4000000 FFFFFFFF
D6000000 005957AC
D0000000 00000000
D3000000 00000000
505957AC 00000001
080AE178 EAFFFEE7
D0000000 00000000
※GateWay3DSのみ使用可能。Gateshark2NTRで変換不可。
※This code can use only GateWay3DS. Can't convert in Gateshark2NTR.
bot_0001.png


戦闘中常に全能力6段階アップ
[Raises the all Status of a Pokemon by 6 stage v1.0]
D3000000 00000000
E0595A00 00000058
E59F204C E152000E
1A000010 E92D001F
E59400D0 E3A0200C
E2803004 E280401C
E4931004 E3510000
15C121EA 15C121EB
15C121EC 15C121ED
15C121EE 15C121EF
15C121F0 E1530004
1AFFFFF4 E8BD001F
EAF4117D 006E77A4
0029A048 EA0BEE6C

bot_0002.png

Sorry, there is no actual effect
 
Last edited by ymyn,
[(Start + L/R)Disable/Renable inGame NFC]
D3000000 00000000
DD000000 00000208
003DFFD0 E3A01000
D0000000 00000000
DD000000 00000108
003DFFD0 E1A0000D
D0000000 00000000


disable inGame NFC to use pkmn-ntr debugger without connect to festival plaza or suspend the game.:) (hope you know what I'm talking about)

after disable the NFC, you have to suspend the game for once to let your 3ds connect to the wireless network.

nah... no credit

edit: has been tested, even with the enable value, it can't enable again unless release the game from the ram.... :creep:

so the code should be the simplest one.

[Disable inGame NFC]
D3000000 00000000
003DFFD0 E3A01000

Man you're great! I think that this will help a lot! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted