ROM Hack Pokémon Moon Gateshark/NTR Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you guys reacting negatively to the hair thing is melodramatic and crazy, I don't really want to mess with my character like that but if you can then that's an interesting thing to know as far as researching the game goes.

Gizmo it depends on how the character parts work, if it's a case of all character parts being in one big pool of stuff that are then just flagged male or female, you might be in luck. but if the female stuff is locked to the female body then it may just show as nothing on males and not work.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you guys reacting negatively to the hair thing is melodramatic and crazy

I can't believe people are clamoring for a gender modifier and don't bother just starting the game over, and if they don't want to lose their pokemon, just backup the game, dump the boxes with PKHex, and inject them back into the new save with the different gender.

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe people are clamoring for a gender modifier and don't bother just starting the game over, and if they don't want to lose their pokemon, just backup the game, dump the boxes with PKHex, and inject them back into the new save with the different gender.
I cant tell if you're being sarcastic towards the people having a problem with those wanting customization cheats or if you're serious.

All this stuff should be in PKHex anyway, I'm surprised it was never added for X/Y considering how much of a thing customization is for people.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant tell if you're being sarcastic towards the people having a problem with those wanting customization cheats or if you're serious.

All this stuff should be in PKHex anyway, I'm surprised it was never added for X/Y considering how much of a thing customization is for people.

I'm serious, but I never cared much about customization anyways. Plus I was thinking more on just the gender change aspect.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's possible a hax/rng code?

Aways Critical Hit, always (like with Ice Beam), always Burn (like with Scald), never miss an attack, etc...

Reactions: Lord M
D

Deleted User

is there a code to activate mega evolution before completing game
p.s. i have try-ed pkhex to get mega items but still pokemon do not mega evolve......

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's possible a hax/rng code?

Aways Critical Hit, always (like with Ice Beam), always Burn (like with Scald), never miss an attack, etc...
Yeah, this is TAS-style B-)
So, you know how to have real fun on pokemon games; how to own the game.
I have good memories about RNG codes of Pokemon FireRed and Sapphire :yaysp:

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are there spawn codes that work for Gateshark? I tried the ones on the source code of the NTR Plugin but they just won't work.

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there already are any modifier cheat to change the main character apearence ? (like skintone, hair, sex, etc )
And about language chaging ? (like, I play in english but want to enter in another language to have more options to give a name to a pokemon and then being able to back changing to english again?)

if not, there are some request xD

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was told to tag @ymyn to request this code. For the current pokemon modifier code while we can spawn all 802 pokemon as the level we want Im looking for a little something more. I noticed you dont get alolan forms with this code. My hopes for this code is how it was in gen 6 where you could alter it so you can either choose the pokemon species variation and level or just randomize those three options meaning youll have no idea what youll get till you get it.

Honestly having it randomly generate 1 of 802 pokemon with the other variations included it could be a lot of fun to mess around with.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was told to tag @ymyn to request this code. For the current pokemon modifier code while we can spawn all 802 pokemon as the level we want Im looking for a little something more. I noticed you dont get alolan forms with this code. My hopes for this code is how it was in gen 6 where you could alter it so you can either choose the pokemon species variation and level or just randomize those three options meaning youll have no idea what youll get till you get it.

Honestly having it randomly generate 1 of 802 pokemon with the other variations included it could be a lot of fun to mess around with.
Maybe it's because alola form is beyond 802 try something like 803?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later