GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Pokepark?
Well that sucks.

triassic911 said:
If Gamefreak pull away from Nintendo, we may have Pokemon on Sony and Microsoft game consoles! Imagine Pokemon with Achievements???
Achievement unlocked! Capture 100 Pokémon.
Achievement unlocked! Capture 200 Pokémon.
Achievement unlocked!

Diamondred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:
lol so there are no new games revealing on the show because it was a mistranslation?
sleep.gif
So whats happening?
Post a new news topic then
tongue.gif
News on what? A mistranslation and a crappy pokepark game? lol
That was the massive shock? hahahaha.
okay, nevermind
tongue.gif
The 'massive shock' part was a mistranslation lol, it meant 'great news' regarding the mewtwo event details.

wait, pokebeach said that the mistranslation was in the sentence "latest game information"

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope pokepark wasn't it. (IF that was, Ninty let it leak at the conference.
tongue.gif
). But I didn't really like pokepark. All I did in the first one was headbutt Caterpie and watch it fly all the way to the other side.

xgambit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(machomuu @ Sep 11 2011, 11:36 AM)

QUOTE(mad_gamer_jad @ Sep 10 2011, 05:34 PM)
I highly doubt it'll be a Wii/U game,we know that gamefreak was one of the first developers to receive a 3DS,plus pokedex 3d gets you thinking that they already have 3D models and that they're just teasing us with that app,and then there's nintendo who are focusing a lot on the 3DS.

I also heard once that satoshi tajiri doesn't want the main pokemon games on consoles,because it defeats the purpose of trading with friends

It did at one time, but now we have wifi and can trade around the world. Anyway, in a recent interview it was stated that there will be no console main games.

Masuda says he doesn't want people to stay at home and play,he wants them to go out and trade with others,which is why he pitched the idea of the pokewalker
I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of what most gamers think
nyanya.gif
Well I for one am not going to waste my time kicking my feet on a park bench with my game hoping someone will challenge me much less get the fancy to trade. That could take hours and I eventually want to go to college...It's hard enough to find anyone to play with over the nebulous Wi Fi inclusions, and I can't imagine trusting Street Pass to make ANY difference...If they are so interested in co-op...MAKE MORE CO-OP GAMES ON WI FI! Hello, this a wireless world! Get with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(