ROM Hack RELEASE Pokémon Let's Go! Polished Pikachu & Let's Go! Enhanced Eevee: Challenging ROMhacks for LGPE!

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't work for me. Its corrupted my save. I uninstalled the mod per the instructions, my game is still corrupted after deleting the game and save file. Fresh installation triggers the same corruption check. Nothing found. I'm running atmosphere cfw. Game was working like a charm before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone happen to know what ticket title I might need to delete on goldleaf or somewhere on the switch?
This isn't caused by a mod, it's caused by SD corruption. You can go into Data Management on the Switch and delete the Let's Go game if you have an eShop / NSP copy.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I m hopping a hacked rom is made for lets go pika/evee that aims to remove the pokemon go aspect and turn it into a transitional Game Freak pokemon game?

Reactions: Xrcjax

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I m hopping a hacked rom is made for lets go pika/evee that aims to remove the pokemon go aspect and turn it into a transitional Game Freak pokemon game?
Won't happen unless it's backported into gen 8 engine. Would require total reworking of the game code to implement features that don't currently exist in the game.
More likely would be importing the models and dialogue/scenes of Let's Go into Gen 8, but even that would be a herculean task.

Reactions: x65943

suny4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont know what that is or how to use it...
not super versatile with all of this stuff :/
but if i would make a mod, i would make a mod, you know that works and does what the mod should do o.O

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to confirm the mod patch works again on the latest sxos Stable 2.5.2. Rare candied my Kadabra into Alakazam at lvl 50 :)

Angeal09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, new here. I was wondering, I own the game on Switch but don't have the courage to jailbreak it the console because if I break it, im screwed. But I wouldn't mind trying on an emulator like Yuzu. Would this mod work on an emulator?

dishins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i'm having issues with omanyte not spawning anywhere with 151 hack, anyone else having this issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle